|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Carter have her windows and doors open the day she died?
(a) No one is quite sure.
(b) Her locks were being replaced.
(c) Someone broke in.
(d) It was hot.
2. Where does Davenport go to watch Weather work?
(a) Her studio.
(b) Home; she has a home office.
(c) The police department.
(d) The hospital.
3. What is inside of the briefcase Koop brings to the roof across from Sara's building?
(a) Two powerful scopes.
(c) A camera.
(d) A bomb.
4. What marks were found in Wannemaker's body?
(a) None; this is a trick question.
(c) Ligature marks.
(d) Tire marks.
5. How does Connell react when she sees Wannemaker's body?
(a) She faints.
(b) She has no noticeable reaction whatsoever.
(c) She vomits.
(d) She screams in rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob Greave's official role?
2. How does Koop usually spend his days?
3. With what health problem did Koop's mother struggle?
4. Who are John and George Joyce?
5. What is left in Wannemaker's hand when she is dead?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the owner of The Saint tell Davenport and Connell when they come to question him about Harriet?
2. What important information does Mae Heinz contribute to the investigation?
3. What major act of kindness did Weather do for Davenport a year before "Night Prey" opens?
4. How does Koop get a copy of the new key to Sara's apartment?
5. How did Koop get the key to Sara's apartment?
6. What surprises Davenport about his first conversation with Jan Reed?
7. What signals to Davenport and Greaves that Junky Doog, when they find him, has lost touch with reality?
8. What kind of person is Meagan Connell?
9. Why does Ray Weston's daughter report him as a possible suspect to the police?
10. Why does Davenport think Junky Doog might be the killer at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)