|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appliance was being worked on right before Carter died?
(a) The washer.
(b) The air conditioner.
(c) The dryer.
(d) The heater.
2. What does Koop do before leaving Jensen's apartment after he has broken in?
(a) Write a note on the mirror.
(b) Lick her forehead.
(c) Write a note on her computer.
(d) Leave her flowers.
3. What kind of emotion was Koop lacking for his mother?
4. Where does Randy report Junky Doog has been working?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a car-repair shop.
(c) At a dump.
(d) At a construction site.
5. Where did Carter live?
(a) In a big, fancy mansion in downtown Boise.
(b) In the basement of her mother's house.
(c) The Eisenhower Docks apartments.
(d) In a very isolated house.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what health problem did Koop's mother struggle?
2. What does Koop steal from his first victim in the apartment complex across the street from Sara's?
3. Who calls in the tip about Ray Weston to the police?
4. What marks were found in Wannemaker's body?
5. What initials are found carved into Lane's body?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of case does Davenport watch Weather operate on in the hospital in Chapter 11?
2. What signals to Davenport and Greaves that Junky Doog, when they find him, has lost touch with reality?
3. What reasons does Davenport have when he argues with Connell about releasing the sketch of their suspect to the media?
4. What two reasons does Roux have for ordering Davenport to resume his investigation in Chapter 7?
5. Why is Chief Roux furious in Chapter 7?
6. What does Junky tell Davenport about cutting women?
7. How did Koop get the key to Sara's apartment?
8. What does the owner of The Saint tell Davenport and Connell when they come to question him about Harriet?
9. What does Price insist happened the night he supposedly killed the woman he is in jail for killing?
10. Why is Jan Reed so friendly with Davenport?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)