|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possibility about the killer do Davenport and Connell discuss in Chapter 4?
(a) That he is probably a teacher at a local school.
(b) That he might be a police officer.
(c) That he might have fled the country.
(d) That he might work in an airport.
2. What is Bob Greave's official role?
(a) No one is sure, but he works for the State Department.
(b) Private investigator.
(c) Homicide detective.
(d) Police department ombudsman.
3. What did Koop first notice about Sara when he broke into her apartment?
(a) Her dog.
(b) Her messiness.
(c) Her smell.
(d) Her cat.
4. What is Earl Stupella's job?
(a) He is a chef.
(b) He is a bartender.
(c) He is a deejay.
(d) He is a bouncer.
5. What does Price claim about his conviction?
(a) That he was guilty of more than what he was tried for.
(b) That he was innocent.
(c) That he had an accomplice who should be in jail, too.
(d) That he had a bad lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Carter apparently underweight?
2. What do Koop and Harriet agree to meet for before he attacks her?
3. What family member does Davenport mention to Reed?
4. What is Weather's last name?
5. What did Koop take from Sara's apartment when he broke in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Sara realize that someone has licked her while she has been asleep?
2. Why does Weather wake Davenport up to watch the morning news in Chapter 6?
3. What surprises Davenport about his first conversation with Jan Reed?
4. What did Koop learn about himself while in the Army?
5. What comparison does Davenport note between murderers and Weather when he is watching Weather operate at the hospital?
6. How does Koop get a copy of the new key to Sara's apartment?
7. What kind of case does Davenport watch Weather operate on in the hospital in Chapter 11?
8. Why does Davenport orchestrate an assault with Junky Doog when he meets him at the dump?
9. Why does Davenport think Junky Doog might be the killer at the beginning of the book?
10. How does Davenport and Connell's case supposedly connect to Del's case (in Chapter 14)?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)