|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Davenport believe about Weston?
(a) That he is guilty.
(b) That he is involved.
(c) That he is innocent.
(d) That he knows who the killer is.
2. What does Price claim about his conviction?
(a) That he was guilty of more than what he was tried for.
(b) That he had an accomplice who should be in jail, too.
(c) That he was innocent.
(d) That he had a bad lawyer.
3. Who is Mae Heinz?
(a) Koop's old girlfriend.
(b) A witness from the bookstore.
(c) Davenport's ex-girlfriend.
(d) Davenport's new police partner.
4. What does Davenport tell Cherry is the reason behind his visit to Carter's apartment?
(a) To get his sweater back.
(b) To trick him into giving him his DNA.
(c) To find out how Cherry killed her.
(d) To collect evidence to frame Koop.
5. What is inside of the briefcase Koop brings to the roof across from Sara's building?
(a) A camera.
(b) A bomb.
(d) Two powerful scopes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koop do to the person who witnessed him attack someone in the apartment building across from Sara's?
2. What does Jan Reed do for a living?
3. How do Davenport and Connell get to the prison where Price is being held?
4. Whom does Koop first attack in the apartment complex across the street from Sara's apartment?
5. What does Koop do in Sara's apartment after he gets her new key?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reasons does Davenport have when he argues with Connell about releasing the sketch of their suspect to the media?
2. Why does Weather wake Davenport up to watch the morning news in Chapter 6?
3. What does the owner of The Saint tell Davenport and Connell when they come to question him about Harriet?
4. How did Koop get the key to Sara's apartment?
5. Why is Jan Reed so friendly with Davenport?
6. How does Davenport and Connell's case supposedly connect to Del's case (in Chapter 14)?
7. What kind of woman was Koop's mother?
8. What is Weather and Davenport's relationship?
9. Why does Davenport think Junky Doog might be the killer at the beginning of the book?
10. Why does Ray Weston's daughter report him as a possible suspect to the police?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)