|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What possibility about the killer do Davenport and Connell discuss in Chapter 4?
(a) That he might be a police officer.
(b) That he might work in an airport.
(c) That he might have fled the country.
(d) That he is probably a teacher at a local school.
2. Where did Carter live?
(a) In the basement of her mother's house.
(b) In a big, fancy mansion in downtown Boise.
(c) In a very isolated house.
(d) The Eisenhower Docks apartments.
3. What is left in Wannemaker's hand when she is dead?
(a) A flower.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A set of keys.
(d) A note.
4. What does Koop do before leaving Jensen's apartment after he has broken in?
(a) Lick her forehead.
(b) Leave her flowers.
(c) Write a note on the mirror.
(d) Write a note on her computer.
5. What does Koop do to the person who witnessed him attack someone in the apartment building across from Sara's?
(a) Swear her to silence.
(b) Cut his face but not bad enough to kill him.
(c) Kidnap him.
(d) Kill her, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Randy Leski?
2. Who is Ray Cherry?
3. What does the tip say about the license plate possibly seen right before Wannemaker disappears?
4. Why are Davenport and Connell first called off the Wannemaker case?
5. What does Davenport believe about Weston?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Davenport and Connell's case supposedly connect to Del's case (in Chapter 14)?
2. What important event happens as Koop is heading to the bookstore in Chapter 1?
3. Why is Jan Reed so friendly with Davenport?
4. Why is Chief Roux furious in Chapter 7?
5. What kind of case does Davenport watch Weather operate on in the hospital in Chapter 11?
6. What reasons does Davenport have when he argues with Connell about releasing the sketch of their suspect to the media?
7. How does Koop get a copy of the new key to Sara's apartment?
8. What did Koop learn about himself while in the Army?
9. What does Junky tell Davenport about cutting women?
10. What did Sara imagine was happening when Koop licked her forehead?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)