1. What is the name of the bookstore Koop is heading to when the novel opens?
(a) The Blessing.
(b) The Devil.
(c) The Angel.
(d) The Saint.
2. What kinds of victims does Koop prefer?
(b) All of these answers are correct.
3. What kind of person are the women hoping to meet at the event at the bookstore where Koop looks for a victim?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A famous celebrity supposedly in the crowd.
(c) Mr. Right.
(d) A lawyer.
4. What do Koop and Harriet agree to meet for before he attacks her?
5. What did Koop first notice about Sara when he broke into her apartment?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her dog.
(c) Her messiness.
(d) Her smell.
6. What did Koop take from Sara's apartment when he broke in?
(a) All of these answers are correct.
(b) Her diary.
(d) Her TV.
7. What does Koop do before leaving Jensen's apartment after he has broken in?
(a) Lick her forehead.
(b) Write a note on the mirror.
(c) Write a note on her computer.
(d) Leave her flowers.
This section contains 4,655 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)