|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Act 1, Scenes 15-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the company recount?
(a) How the play has changed from the original.
(b) Who forgot what lines.
(c) The action that took place in the previous play.
(d) The performances of the actors.
2. Why is this man worried about how the Kenwigs will react to the news of his love interest?
(a) He has no money to give to Miss Petowker.
(b) They will not be happy to know he loves their daughter.
(c) The inheritance they were expecting will now be Miss Petowker's.
(d) They will forbid his marriage.
3. What is revealed about Paris?
(a) He has left Verona.
(b) He is not actually dead.
(c) He is no longer intersted in Juliet.
(d) He is dead.
4. What other news does Friar Lawrence bring?
(a) Romeo is in fact a woman.
(b) Benvolio is in fact a woman.
(c) Tybalt is in fact a woman.
(d) Benvolio is dead.
5. Who are the Curdles?
(a) Theater snobs.
(b) A poor family.
(c) Relatives to the Crummles.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pupker gives Nicholas a list of things to do, how does Nicholas react?
2. In addition to writing the new play, what is Nicholas to do?
3. Friar Lawrence arrives with what news?
4. The Crummles Company (with Miss Snevellecci as Juliet) enters, circles Kate, and performs what scene?
5. Who does, Member of Parliament, Sir Matthew Pupker face in the tavern?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)