|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-43.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roberts calls Emily Weller back and tells her that he has a copy of a prescription for the __________ found in her husband's body.
2. What is the name of the parrot?
3. Frank finds out that the cells are worth how much?
4. Mrs. Levine starts to cry until Ellis agrees to do what?
(a) Take her to lunch.
(b) Take her on a shopping spree.
(c) Take her to the doctor.
(d) Take her home.
5. The doctor has been dealing with a company called ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlie and Henry submitted a grant application to the NSF to take blood samples of people who repeatedly do what?
2. The parrot repeats a discussion he heard between Bond and whom?
3. Roberts calls Mrs. Weller and suggests that she do what?
4. In Santa Barbara, Rick Diehl is struggling with his ______________.
5. Frank's daughter is worried because of the _________ that Frank has gotten recently?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)