1. What is Borden's first name?
2. Where is Borden as the novel opens?
(c) Las Vegas.
3. How many embryos has the fugitive run off with at the start of the novel?
4. What sort of field does the fugitive work in?
5. What is Jack's last name?
6. Where is Jack giving a speech?
(d) Dining room.
7. The fugitive meets with a woman of what nationality in his room?
8. The fugitive and the woman leave the hotel room to go where?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A stage show.
(c) A movie.
(d) A restaurant.
9. The fugitive locks himself in what?
(a) Hotel room.
10. The fugitive is going to kill whom?
11. How does the death occur?
(a) Falling from the building.
(d) Nitrogen gas.
This section contains 3,435 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)