• Vasco Borden, a fugitive-recovery specialist who specializes in high tech recoveries, is in Las Vegas following a fugitive.
• The fugitive works for a bio research company and has run off with twelve embryos belonging to his company.
• Vasco follows the fugitive into a ballroom where Jack Watson, a high tech investor, is giving a speech.
• Watson is cheer leading the bio research industry and denouncing a lawsuit that is being brought against his latest project, BioGen Research.
• Vasco and his partner, Dolly, follow the fugitive back to his room, where he meets with a Russian woman whom they suspect to be a prostitute.
• Some time later, the two return to the hotel lobby and make their way to a restaurant.
• Vasco follows the fugitive, catching up to the fugitive just as he locks himself into an elevator.
• After a time, Vasco realizes the man is going to...
This section contains 5,764 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)