|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Gaviria do first thing Monday morning after news of the possible release comes out Sunday?
(a) Meets with Rafael Pardo.
(b) Listens to radio newscasts.
(c) Meets with Alberto Villamizar.
(d) Meets with Hernando Santos.
2. How old is Escobar when he is imprisoned?
3. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A book.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A makeshift hood from an old sweat suit.
4. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
(a) At Escobar's estate.
(b) In front of the prison.
(d) At La Loma.
5. What is the reason for the numerous checkpoints seen around the city as Beatriz is driven to her release point?
(a) The Cali cartel bombs the area to create confusion for the Extraditables.
(b) Elite Corps efforts to find the abductors.
(c) The Extraditables bombed numerous police stations.
(d) Bombings by urban guerrillas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What last favor does Escobar ask of Alberto when they depart?
2. What do Gloria Pachon and Villamizar ask of the police?
3. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
4. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
5. What causes Damaris to leave the house?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)