|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
(a) Escobar accepts the Father's request at the Father's convenience.
(b) He sends a communiqué saying he is honored but is unable to meet.
(c) He tells don Fabio he is anxious but excited to meet the Father.
(d) He tells Villamizar to bring the Father to La Loma so they can meet.
2. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
(a) Don Fabio immediately refuses involvement.
(b) Don Fabio is hesitant that Alberto is the right man.
(c) Don Fabio believes Escobar will no longer listen to his advice.
(d) Don Fabio completely supports him.
3. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
(a) When an important futbol game is on.
(b) When Escobar calls the house to check on the guards.
(c) At every 7:30 evening news.
(d) When the landlady comes by for the monthly rent.
4. What does President Gaviria do first thing Monday morning after news of the possible release comes out Sunday?
(a) Meets with Rafael Pardo.
(b) Listens to radio newscasts.
(c) Meets with Hernando Santos.
(d) Meets with Alberto Villamizar.
5. How old is Escobar when he is imprisoned?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alberto Villamizar prepare for his reunion with Maruja?
2. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
3. When Maruja is to be released, how much advance notice is she given?
4. What does Alberto personally offer in exchange for Maruja's freedom?
5. What is one thing that can break Maruja's bond with the nicer set of guards?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)