|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The attitude shown during days of waiting for Father Herreros and Escobar to meet can be described as __________.
(a) Anxious for the Monkey.
(b) Relieving for Villamizar.
(c) Impatient for Escobar.
(d) Impatient for Father Herreros.
2. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
3. What causes Damaris to leave the house?
(a) The majordomo pushes her out a window.
(b) She is appalled at the treatment of Maruja.
(c) The guards are too drunk and rowdy for her.
(d) She leaves with the children to visit her ailing mother.
4. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
(a) June 7.
(b) May 20.
(c) May 12.
(d) April 19.
5. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
(a) He is in tears despite his known stoicism.
(b) He is more broken in spirit than expected.
(c) He is speechless despite his known loquaciousness.
(d) He is fatter and more spirited than expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stops Andrés from seeing his mother immediately?
2. How do Escobar's personal guards view Father Herreros?
3. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
4. What encourages Escobar to continue communiqués with Villamizar?
5. What mysteriously arrives at Villamizar's door after life has seemingly returned to normal?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)