|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
(a) Write Escobar a letter.
(b) Ask the majordomo nicely for better treatment.
(c) Take walks to clear her mind.
(d) Write Alberto Villamizar a letter.
2. What television program is the first to announce the release?
(b) Alexandra's program.
(c) The 7:30 evening news.
3. What stops Maruja's thoughts of an escape through the courtyard?
(a) Two guards now take walks with her instead of just Damaris.
(b) She sees an armed guard right outside.
(c) The man in black Marina once saw is real to Maruja.
(d) The German shepherd is trained to bark at her.
4. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
(a) To see if the man really exists.
(b) To plea for Maruja's and Pacho's return.
(c) To shoot him point blank.
(d) To convince him to surrender.
5. What dilemma do judges often face in Medellín?
(a) Comply with a law that allows drug traffickers free or overstep their power and imprison them.
(b) Threats to buy into drug traffickers' bribes or be killed.
(c) Uphold the law and send family members to prison or quit the position.
(d) Let a drug trafficker free or allow his family to be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Escobar when he is imprisoned?
2. What concerns Escobar when watching "God's Minute"?
3. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
4. What remark does Escobar say about "Colombia Wants Them Back"?
5. What does Alberto personally offer in exchange for Maruja's freedom?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)