|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
(b) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
(c) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
(d) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
2. What is Maruja's reaction to the communiqué concerning her impending release?
(a) She is in shock.
(b) She does not believe it to be true.
(c) She is doubtful.
(d) She is ecstatic.
3. What is Escobar's main negotiation issue with only Maruja and Pacho left as hostages?
(a) Security of his money while he is imprisoned.
(b) A prison he is willing to surrender to.
(c) Safety of his family when he surrenders.
(d) The safety of the Medellín boys in the slums.
4. In 1991, about how many murders occurs in Medellín each day?
5. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(b) Marina is dead.
(c) He believes they will survive the situation.
(d) Diana Turbay is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What encourages Escobar to continue communiqués with Villamizar?
2. How is Escobar located after he escapes?
3. What concerns Escobar when watching "God's Minute"?
4. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
5. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)