|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
(a) In front of the prison.
(c) At La Loma.
(d) At Escobar's estate.
2. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
(a) Stop talking to the majordomo and Damaris.
(b) To yell at the top of her lungs.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Stop taking her medicines.
3. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
(a) Worse than the other guards.
4. When Escobar first begins his business with the drug cartel, how do the people of Medellín view them?
(a) They are afraid to say anything.
(b) They are angry at the rise in crime.
(c) They look at him as their Robin Hood.
(d) With curiosity but complacency.
5. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
(a) A ski mask.
(b) A book.
(c) A makeshift hood from an old sweat suit.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alberto Villamizar prepare for his reunion with Maruja?
2. What is the reason for the numerous checkpoints seen around the city as Beatriz is driven to her release point?
3. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
4. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
5. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)