|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise do the reporters and Pacho's family get when they see Pacho?
(a) He is fatter and more spirited than expected.
(b) He is in tears despite his known stoicism.
(c) He is more broken in spirit than expected.
(d) He is speechless despite his known loquaciousness.
2. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
(c) Worse than the other guards.
3. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
(a) Escobar orders the boys of Medellín to stop killing the police.
(b) Escobar hands over information regarding his drug trafficking routes.
(c) Escobar sends information about where his explosives are kept.
(d) Escobar sends a public communiqué apologizing to Maza Marquez.
4. What does Jonás tell Maruja and Beatriz before he leaves duty?
(a) Marina is dead.
(b) He believes they will survive the situation.
(c) A rescue mission saved Richard.
(d) Diana Turbay is dead.
5. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
(a) Escobar accepts the Father's request at the Father's convenience.
(b) He tells don Fabio he is anxious but excited to meet the Father.
(c) He tells Villamizar to bring the Father to La Loma so they can meet.
(d) He sends a communiqué saying he is honored but is unable to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What encourages Escobar to continue communiqués with Villamizar?
2. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
3. What do Gloria Pachon and Villamizar ask of the police?
4. What is one thing that confirms Maruja's thoughts about Marina's ending?
5. What do the nicer guards ask of Maruja when she leaves?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)