Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) The Monkey.
(b) Don Fabio.
(c) Alberto Villamizar.
(d) The government.
2. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
(a) They are free to go since there is no direct evidence linked to them.
(b) They are tried separately for their crimes.
(c) They plan to leave the country a day before Escobar's date of surrender.
(d) The main captains are to surrender and be imprisoned with him.
3. Where do Villamizar and the Monkey meet Escobar for his surrender?
(a) At Escobar's estate.
(b) In front of the prison.
(d) At La Loma.
4. According to the "El Especador," what new demand is Escobar asking for?
(a) Exile of Maza Marquez.
(b) A new prisoner director.
(c) That Villamizar be Escobar's government liaison.
(d) A new Constituent Assembly vote.
5. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
(a) Escobar orders the boys of Medellín to stop killing the police.
(b) Escobar hands over information regarding his drug trafficking routes.
(c) Escobar sends information about where his explosives are kept.
(d) Escobar sends a public communiqué apologizing to Maza Marquez.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spurs Escobar's transfer to another prison?
2. What do Gloria Pachon and Villamizar ask of the police?
3. What shocks Beatriz and Maruja the night Beatriz leaves?
4. What message do the Santos' send Pacho in "El Tiempo" when they hear he will be released soon?
5. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)