|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the "El Especador," what new demand is Escobar asking for?
(a) Exile of Maza Marquez.
(b) That Villamizar be Escobar's government liaison.
(c) A new prisoner director.
(d) A new Constituent Assembly vote.
2. How old is Escobar when he is imprisoned?
3. What is Maruja's reaction to the communiqué concerning her impending release?
(a) She does not believe it to be true.
(b) She is doubtful.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) She is ecstatic.
4. Maruja's new guards that come in February can be described as ____________.
(c) Worse than the other guards.
5. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
(a) Diana is dead.
(b) He is not responsible for what she hears.
(c) Marina is dead.
(d) Beatriz is well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Escobar located after he escapes?
2. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
3. What rumor begins to spread near the end of January?
4. Father Herreros offers additional help to President Gaviria in regards to what other Colombian issue?
5. Who visits the prison to approve it before Escobar's surrender?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)