|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Escobar located after he escapes?
(a) Escobar's son gives up his location.
(b) Escobar turns himself back in.
(c) A phone call is traced between Escobar and his son.
(d) Maza Marquez determination to find Escobar.
2. When is the selected day for Maruja's and Pacho's release?
(a) June 7.
(b) April 19.
(c) May 12.
(d) May 20.
3. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
(a) A guard unknowingly drops a knife under Pacho's bed.
(b) A night guard passes out before he can chain Pacho to the bed.
(c) All the guards leave him to watch a futbol championship game.
(d) Pacho sees a weak spot in the bathroom window that he believes he can break through.
4. What does Escobar do to prove his war with Marquez is over?
(a) Escobar sends a public communiqué apologizing to Maza Marquez.
(b) Escobar hands over information regarding his drug trafficking routes.
(c) Escobar sends information about where his explosives are kept.
(d) Escobar orders the boys of Medellín to stop killing the police.
5. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
(a) Escobar accepts the Father's request at the Father's convenience.
(b) He tells don Fabio he is anxious but excited to meet the Father.
(c) He tells Villamizar to bring the Father to La Loma so they can meet.
(d) He sends a communiqué saying he is honored but is unable to meet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does don Fabio receive Villamizar's request for help?
2. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
3. The attitude shown during days of waiting for Father Herreros and Escobar to meet can be described as __________.
4. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
5. How does Alberto Villamizar prepare for his reunion with Maruja?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)