|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Escobar's army to do when he surrenders?
(a) They are tried separately for their crimes.
(b) The main captains are to surrender and be imprisoned with him.
(c) They are free to go since there is no direct evidence linked to them.
(d) They plan to leave the country a day before Escobar's date of surrender.
2. How does Escobar receive Father Herreros request to meet?
(a) He tells don Fabio he is anxious but excited to meet the Father.
(b) Escobar accepts the Father's request at the Father's convenience.
(c) He tells Villamizar to bring the Father to La Loma so they can meet.
(d) He sends a communiqué saying he is honored but is unable to meet.
3. What television program is the first to announce the release?
(a) The 7:30 evening news.
(c) Alexandra's program.
4. What spurs Escobar's transfer to another prison?
(a) Escobar's family requests he moves closer to the family home.
(b) The U.S. convinces President Gaviria to extradite Escobar.
(c) The Cali cartel tries to infiltrate the prison and kill Escobar.
(d) Escobar turns his prison into a nice hacienda.
5. With whom is Escobar trying to make contact in order to negotiate?
(a) The Monkey.
(b) Alberto Villamizar.
(c) Don Fabio.
(d) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Doctor" suggest Maruja do when they talk?
2. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
3. What happens that gives Pacho an opportunity to escape?
4. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
5. What mysteriously arrives at Villamizar's door after life has seemingly returned to normal?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)