|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Alberto go to visit the Ochoa brothers?
(a) Martha Nieves' home.
(b) Don Fabio's home.
(d) Itagüí prison.
2. Why does Villamizar want to meet Escobar?
(a) To convince him to surrender.
(b) To shoot him point blank.
(c) To plea for Maruja's and Pacho's return.
(d) To see if the man really exists.
3. Where do the police believe Maruja is located?
(a) Among the jungle farmlands outside of Medellín.
(b) In the city of Medellín.
(c) In the city of Bogotá.
(d) Near the border of Ecuador.
4. Which of Maruja's and Beatriz's guard shows the most iciness?
5. When Maruja is to be released, how much advance notice is she given?
(a) There is no warning.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) 24 hours.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maruja share with the new guards?
2. What is one thing that confirms Maruja's thoughts about Marina's ending?
3. What television program is the first to announce the release?
4. What does the majordomo tell Maruja when he hands her a radio?
5. In preparation for Beatriz's release, what does Maruja do?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)