Short Answer Key
1. When are Maruja and Beatriz kidnapped?
2. What reply is given when Maruja asks who the kidnappers are?
3. Why is Beatriz a target?
Beatriz's kidnapping is not intentional.
4. How do the kidnappers get Maruja and Beatriz?
The kidnappers crash into Maruja's car and quickly grab the women.
5. What is Beatriz's initial response to the attack?
She throws her jewelry at them, thinking it is a burglary.
6. How many men are directly involved with the kidnappings of Maruja and Beatriz?
7. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
8. Maruja and Beatriz see who at their second hiding place?
9. Why is Germán Montoya an important man?
He had been Secretary General to the President.
10. How do the kidnappers learn Beatriz's identity?
This section contains 2,787 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)