|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marina's body buried after it is found and autopsied?
(a) At a cemetery dedicated to martyrs.
(b) In the cemetery for the homeless.
(c) In the family cemetery plot.
(d) In a mass grave with other unidentified bodies.
2. Father Herreros offers additional help to President Gaviria in regards to what other Colombian issue?
(a) Picking up the slums of Medellín and other cities.
(b) The Cali drug cartel.
(c) Manuel Perez from the Army of National Liberation (ELN).
(d) Urban guerrillas from Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).
3. After Gaviria's response to the deaths, how do the Extraditables answer?
(a) They will continue with the executions.
(b) They request another negotiation.
(c) They will release all remaining hostages.
(d) They will release one hostage.
4. The hostages' living conditions are __________.
(b) Meticulously clean.
(c) Filled with cockroaches and rats.
(d) Bare and sterile.
5. What is Maruja's reaction to the communiqué concerning her impending release?
(a) She is doubtful.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) She is ecstatic.
(d) She does not believe it to be true.
Short Answer Questions
1. The guards watching Diana and her crew can be described as _____________.
2. What do the guards use to hide Pacho's face as they drive to his release point?
3. What stops Andrés from seeing his mother immediately?
4. What finally gets Escobar to surrender?
5. What does Maruja threaten to do if she does not receive a radio and television?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)