Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does President Gaviria make clear to Maza MÃ¡rquez about rescue missions?
(a) There will be no rescue attempts at any cost.
(b) No armed rescue missions without family consent.
(c) No rescue missions without safety of arms.
(d) Plans for a rescue mission should begin right away.
2. What does Diana begin to do when she learns her kidnapping is not an isolated event?
(a) She gives secret messages to the random women that visit the house.
(b) She starts a diary.
(c) She gives up hope.
(d) She tries to get more personal with the head of the household.
3. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) Virgilio Barco.
(b) Julio CÃ©sar Turbay.
(c) Belisario Betancur.
(d) CÃ©sar Gaviria.
4. What does Maruja use to help ease her anxiety during the car ride to the hiding place?
(b) Cardamom seeds.
(d) Sunflower seeds.
5. What are the two things that give Marina and Maruja consolation while imprisoned?
(a) Breakfast and cigarettes.
(b) Fresh air time and coffee.
(c) Cigarettes and magazines.
(d) Coffee and cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the first hiding place located?
2. How do Escobar's men treat Maruja's and Beatriz's guards?
3. What makes Marina think she will not leave alive?
4. In Dr. Guerrero's state with his wife kidnapped, what does he decide to do?
5. In front of whom does Villamizar feel safe enough to drink?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)