Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marina's condition when she is called by the guards to get ready to leave?
(a) Ready and waiting.
(b) Full of anticipation of release.
(c) Oblivious to the threat of being a hostage.
2. Why does Maruja fear the idea of carpeting the room?
(a) She is no longer used to changes of any kind.
(b) She believes it means she will remain there a lot longer.
(c) She is afraid more hostages will be taken and imprisoned with her.
(d) She believes it will create more mold and make her sick.
3. What major drug trafficker(s) accept Decree 3030?
(a) The Ochoa brothers.
(b) Don Pacho.
(c) Priscos brothers.
(d) Nieves brothers.
4. How do the kidnappers abduct the first set of people?
(a) The abductors break into each person's individual home in the middle of night.
(b) Manuel Perez captures them during an interview and hands them over.
(c) The abductors promise them an interview.
(d) The abductors hijack their news van.
5. Where is Beatriz when Maruja sees her on television?
(a) In a public speech with Hernando Santos.
(b) In Beatriz's home.
(c) On Alexandra's program.
(d) In Maruja's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
2. What is one thing that can break Maruja's bond with the nicer set of guards?
3. What do Gloria Pachon and Villamizar ask of the police?
4. Who is allowed to visit Marina and Beatriz in January?
5. What rumor begins to spread near the end of January?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)