Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Orlando's wife and Richard's mother worry their relatives will be the first to die?
(a) They are not in a position to give the Extraditables what they want.
(b) There is no one fighting for their husband and son's lives.
(c) Both men suffer from chronic health issues.
(d) The men are known to be hotheads and make further trouble.
2. Who cries for Marina's absence the first night she is gone?
3. How does Nydia achieve contact with Escobar?
(a) Through the Ochoa brothers.
(b) Through his sister-in-law.
(c) Through Guido Parra.
(d) Through the Ochoa sisters.
4. Who is the first president to allow extradition of Colombian nationals?
(a) Virgilio Barco.
(b) Belisario Betancur.
(c) CÃ©sar Gaviria.
(d) Julio CÃ©sar Turbay.
5. How does Luis Guillermo PÃ©rez, Marina's son, confirm her identity?
(a) By her eyes.
(b) By her well-known high cheekbones.
(c) By her hands.
(d) By her teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the guards mistake Beatriz's profession to be?
2. When is the only time Pacho Santos is required to remain quiet?
3. What opportunity for possible freedom arises when Gorilla is having chest pains?
4. What problem does the law face if they capture a drug trafficking terrorist?
5. How does law enforcement identify the body of the first hostage executed?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)