|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, what does Tommy tell Kathy that he heard Miss Emily said about the artwork Madame took from the school?
(a) It proved they were intelligent.
(b) It was to provide money for their futures.
(c) It revealed their souls.
(d) It showed each student's future potential.
2. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
3. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
(a) Rodney ran out of money to rent a car.
(b) Rodney lost the first car he arranged for.
(c) Rodney failed to secure a car.
(d) Rodney wrecked the car.
4. Who appears out of the darkness of the room at the end of chapter 21?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Jody.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Geraldine.
5. Who tells Chrissie and Rodney that the students at Hailsham were told about deferrals in chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of chapter 15, how does Ruth go out of her way to show Tommy and Kathy she had known she had acted badly earlier?
2. In chapter 16, what does James B. carry back to a picnic at Hailsham?
3. In chapter 14, what are the office workers doing when Rodney points out Ruth's possible?
4. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
5. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)