|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
2. Why do Rodney and Chrissie believe the students from Hailsham might know about deferrals?
(a) They are closer to the guardians.
(b) They are smarter.
(c) They were more privledged.
(d) They have more access to the rule books.
3. In chapter 15, why does Kathy delay showing Tommy she has found the Judy Bridgewater tape?
(a) She wants to find a better copy.
(b) She wants to find something better.
(c) She wants to prolong the fun.
(d) She wants to allow him to find it.
4. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
(a) It is against the rules to see people who have left the Cottages.
(b) It is against the rules to visit donors.
(c) It is against the rules to visit a carer.
(d) It is against the rules to socialize with other clones outside of approved areas.
5. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
(a) Dogs and cats.
(b) Pictures of Ruth.
(c) Imaginary animals.
(d) Portraits of donors.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, why does Ruth think that Tommy might not want to be romantic with Kathy?
2. What concern has Tommy admitted to the narrator he has for the creatures in his drawings?
3. Where is the recovery center where Ruth is living during her donations?
4. At the end of chapter 15, how does Ruth go out of her way to show Tommy and Kathy she had known she had acted badly earlier?
5. How does the narrator say the trip to Norfolk was nearly called off at the beginning of chapter 13?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)