|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A gym.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A dog park.
2. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
(c) Construction worker.
3. In chapter 14, what are the office workers doing when Rodney points out Ruth's possible?
(a) Preparing to go home.
(b) Working at computers.
(c) Eating lunch.
(d) Studying books.
4. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
(a) Ruby does not want Kathy growing closer to Tommy.
(b) Ruby does not like Kathy.
(c) Ruby does not want Kathy to grow close to Rodney.
(d) Ruby does not like Rodney.
5. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) A janitor's job.
(b) An office job.
(c) An artisitc job.
(d) A medical job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, why does Ruth think that Tommy might not want to be romantic with Kathy?
2. In chapter 16, what do Kathy and Ruth make fun of at Tommy's expense?
3. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
4. Why does the narrator go to Littlehampton in chapter 20?
5. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)