|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
2. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(d) Kansas City.
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Limited omniscient.
4. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The music room.
(b) The dorm bathrooms.
(c) The art room.
(d) The lunch queue.
5. Why do Peter and Gordon say they want to go to America in chapter 7?
(a) To become actors.
(b) To be better educated.
(c) To become doctors.
(d) To become millionaires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
2. In chapter 15, what do Kathy and Tommy talk about?
3. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
4. What does the narrator mentioned she often used for blankets in chapter 11?
5. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)