|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, what do Kathy and Tommy talk about?
(a) Hailsham's students.
(b) Sneaking away from the Cottages.
(c) The deferrment.
2. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A teacher at the Cottages.
(b) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
(c) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
(d) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
3. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
(a) Three to five years.
(b) Nine months to a year.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) The lifetime of Hailsham.
4. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
(a) An empty dorm room.
(b) The lunch room.
(c) The billiards room.
(d) The art room.
5. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A singer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A carer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 13, why does Ruby become irate when Kathy suggests they switch seats?
2. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
3. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
4. In chapter 16, where does Ruth suggest she might one day like to take a trip to?
5. Why do Peter and Gordon say they want to go to America in chapter 7?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)