|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
(a) He saw the guardians take it from her room.
(b) He knew Ruth stole it in the first place.
(c) He imagined it over and over when it first went missing.
(d) He stole it in the first place.
2. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a vet.
(b) Training to be a nurse.
(c) Training to be a donor.
(d) Training to be a carer.
3. In chapter 15, what kind of shops did Tommy and Kathy initially visit in the search for her Judy Bridgewater tape?
(a) Drug stores.
(b) Second-hand shops.
(c) Charity shops.
(d) Grocery stores.
4. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
(b) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
(c) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(d) Ruth said she was.
5. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of chapter 15, how does Ruth go out of her way to show Tommy and Kathy she had known she had acted badly earlier?
2. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
3. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
4. In chapter 16, what does Ruth begin to forget?
5. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)