|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator mentioned she often used for blankets in chapter 11?
(a) Old clothing.
(b) Blankets donated by rich widows.
(c) Old curtains and carpet peices.
(d) Wool cloth scraps.
2. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
3. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(b) An album of French music.
(c) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
(d) A piano book of popular songs.
4. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Jody.
5. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
(a) It was broken.
(b) It was garbled in the tape machine.
(c) It was stolen.
(d) It was lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, why does the narrator tell Tommy she often looks at models in magazines?
2. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
3. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
4. How does the narrator say Ruth responded to the possibility of not taking the trip to Norfolk in chapter 13?
5. In chapter 16, from whom does the narrator keep her distance in her final weeks there?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)