|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
2. In chapter 12, what subject does the narrator say Rodney talked about a lot?
3. Why does the narrator refuse to go visit Martin while in Norfolk?
(a) It is against the rules to see people who have left the Cottages.
(b) It is against the rules to visit donors.
(c) It is against the rules to socialize with other clones outside of approved areas.
(d) It is against the rules to visit a carer.
4. What does the narrator mentioned she often used for blankets in chapter 11?
(a) Old clothing.
(b) Old curtains and carpet peices.
(c) Wool cloth scraps.
(d) Blankets donated by rich widows.
5. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
(a) An imaginary horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) An imaginary cow.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
2. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
3. Who is Miss Lucy?
4. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
5. What is a guardian?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)