|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, what does Tommy tell Kathy that he heard Miss Emily said about the artwork Madame took from the school?
(a) It was to provide money for their futures.
(b) It showed each student's future potential.
(c) It revealed their souls.
(d) It proved they were intelligent.
2. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
(b) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Lucy.
3. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
(a) He has given all his organs and placed in a nursing home.
(b) He has too many illnesses to donate.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has gotten too old to donate.
4. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Kathy H.
(b) Horace G.
(c) Mitchell F.
(d) Ruth S.
5. Who is Keffers?
(a) The caretaker at the Cottages.
(b) The neighbor of the Cottages.
(c) The owner of the Cottages.
(d) A teacher at the Cottages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
2. In chapter 14, why does Chrissie say she and Rodney like to buy birthday cards in bulk?
3. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
4. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
5. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)