|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a donor.
(b) Training to be a nurse.
(c) Training to be a vet.
(d) Training to be a carer.
2. Who does the narrator continuously refer to as the veterans in chapter 10?
(a) Residents who acted as guardians to the newcomers.
(b) Residents who lived there permanently.
(c) Residents who were of middle age.
(d) Residents who had been there a year or more.
3. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
(a) They fight constantly and hate one another.
(b) They are closer than ever.
(c) They fight more, but they share confidences more.
(d) Nothing has changed.
4. What does the narrator tell the reader unzipping meant to the students at Hailsham in chapter 7?
(a) They could unzip their spines and remove their skeletons.
(b) They could unzip their clothing and show off their internal organs.
(c) They could unzip their heads and reveal their intelligence.
(d) They could unzip their bodies and provide organs easily.
5. What trip does the narrator foreshadow at the end of chapter 11?
(a) A trip to London.
(b) A trip to Dover.
(c) A trip to Hailsham.
(d) A trip to Norfolk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
2. Why does there seem to be a different set of rules for the clones from Hailsham as compared to the clones from other backgrounds?
3. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
4. What are tokens?
5. Who is Miss Lucy?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)