|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
2. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Limited omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person.
3. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Presents for parents and relatives.
(b) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(c) Video games.
(d) Extra food in the cafeteria.
4. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) A medical exam.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) An art exam.
(d) A drug screening.
5. What is a guardian?
(a) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(b) The people who govern the clones.
(c) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(d) The carers' bosses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the novel set?
2. What is the woods?
3. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
4. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
5. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)