|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The art room.
(b) The dorm bathrooms.
(c) The music room.
(d) The lunch queue.
2. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A carer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A singer.
3. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
(b) Ruth said she was.
(c) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(d) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
4. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another secret guard leader.
(b) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(c) A student in the narrator's art class.
(d) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
5. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Jody.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
2. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
3. What are Sales?
4. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
5. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)