|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
(b) She never allowed the children to come near her.
(c) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(d) She avoided the guardians.
2. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
3. What is a guardian?
(a) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(b) The people who govern the clones.
(c) The carers' bosses.
(d) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
4. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Fifteen to seventeen.
(b) Five through eight.
(c) Birth to twelve.
(d) Seven through eleven.
5. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
(a) They are forced to add to the mural on the wall.
(b) They are made to volunteer to cook lunch.
(c) They are murdered.
(d) They are forced to do extra homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
2. What are Sales?
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
4. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
5. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)