|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
2. Who is Miss Lucy?
(a) A teacher at the Cottages.
(b) A guardian at Hailsham.
(c) A possible in Dover.
(d) A nurse in Norfolk.
3. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Extra food in the cafeteria.
(b) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(c) Video games.
(d) Presents for parents and relatives.
4. What are Sales?
(a) A store at Hailsham to reward students for good behavior.
(b) A class that teaches economics at Hailsham.
(c) A student run market at Hailsham.
(d) A merchant van that came to Hailsham once a month.
5. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
(a) For several years.
(b) Since it opened.
(c) Only a few months.
(d) For twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are tokens?
2. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
3. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
4. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
5. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)