|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Jody.
(b) Miss Geraldine.
(c) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another secret guard leader.
(b) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(c) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(d) A student in the narrator's art class.
3. At the end of chapter 4, what does Ruth accuse the narrator of doing all wrong?
(a) Putting their toys away.
(b) Putting her imaginary horses away.
(c) Drawing pictures of horses.
(d) Drawing a hopscotch grid on the sidewalk.
4. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The lunch queue.
(b) The music room.
(c) The art room.
(d) The dorm bathrooms.
5. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
2. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
3. Who is Miss Lucy?
4. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
5. What are Sales?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)