|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It was filled with good smells.
(b) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
(c) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(d) It represented their favorite activities.
2. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(c) Kansas City.
3. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
4. What is the woods?
(a) A hall at Hailsham that is decorated with trees.
(b) A wooded area around Hailsham.
(c) A room where the students study horticulture.
(d) A mural on the wall of Hailsham's cafeteria.
5. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Birth to twelve.
(b) Fifteen to seventeen.
(c) Seven through eleven.
(d) Five through eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moira B?
2. Who is Miss Lucy?
3. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
4. Who is Miss Geraldine?
5. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)