|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
(a) A baby doll.
(b) A new hand mirror.
(c) A few tokens.
(d) A new tape of ballroom dancing music.
2. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(a) Six going on seven.
(d) Seven going on eight.
3. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(b) Kansas City.
4. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An IQ test.
(b) An art exam.
(c) A drug screening.
(d) A medical exam.
5. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
2. Who is Miss Geraldine?
3. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
4. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
5. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)