|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a guardian?
(a) The people who govern the clones.
(b) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(c) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(d) The carers' bosses.
2. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Written confessions.
(b) Pictures of strangers.
(c) Drawings of crime scenes.
(d) Witnessed conversations.
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Third person.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Limited omniscient.
4. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The music room.
(b) The art room.
(c) The lunch queue.
(d) The dorm bathrooms.
5. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About donations.
(b) About their future careers.
(c) About their work as carers.
(d) About art.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
2. What work of art did Tommy create as a joke that began his torment from other students, as described in chapter 2?
3. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
4. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
5. Who is Miss Geraldine?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)