|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their future careers.
(b) About their work as carers.
(c) About donations.
(d) About art.
2. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
(a) For several years.
(b) Only a few months.
(c) Since it opened.
(d) For twenty years.
3. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) First person.
(b) Limited omniscient.
(c) Third person.
(d) Second person.
4. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was garbled in the tape machine.
(c) It was broken.
(d) It was lost.
5. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Mitchell F.
(b) Horace G.
(c) Kathy H.
(d) Ruth S.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
2. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
3. At the end of chapter 4, what does Ruth accuse the narrator of doing all wrong?
4. What is the Lost Corner?
5. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)