|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was broken.
(c) It was garbled in the tape machine.
(d) It was lost.
2. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their future careers.
(b) About their work as carers.
(c) About donations.
(d) About art.
3. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(b) Seven going on eight.
(d) Six going on seven.
4. Why did the narrator believe Ruth to be a good chess player?
(a) Ruth had a collection of books on the subject.
(b) Ruth often commented on chess games in progress.
(c) Ruth often voiced a desire to play the game.
(d) Ruth said she was.
5. What is a guardian?
(a) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(b) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(c) The carers' bosses.
(d) The people who govern the clones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Geraldine?
2. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
3. Where did the narrator and Tommy often meet in secrecy during their years at Hailsham?
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)