|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(d) Kansas City.
2. What is an exchange, as it is explained in chapter 2?
(a) An art exhibition where students both showed their own work and bought other's work.
(b) A program where students at Hailsham are encouraged to trade their favorite storybooks.
(c) A social hour at Hailsham where students were encouraged to socialize with students from other schools.
(d) A program in which students would visit other schools in the area.
3. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Geraldine.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Jody.
4. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
(b) A teacher at the Cottages.
(c) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
(d) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
5. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
2. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
3. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
4. Where is the novel set?
5. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)