|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Emily.
(b) Miss Geraldine.
(c) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Jody.
2. At the end of chapter 4, what does Ruth accuse the narrator of doing all wrong?
(a) Putting her imaginary horses away.
(b) Drawing a hopscotch grid on the sidewalk.
(c) Putting their toys away.
(d) Drawing pictures of horses.
3. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
4. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
(a) He stopped playing sports.
(b) He stopped losing his temper.
(c) He stopped hanging out with his friends.
(d) He stopped going to classes.
5. Where at Hailsham, as the narrator describes in chapter 2, was the best place to have a private talk?
(a) The dorm bathrooms.
(b) The art room.
(c) The lunch queue.
(d) The music room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
2. Who is Miss Lucy?
3. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
4. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
5. What is the name of the narrating character?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)