|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Jody.
2. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
3. What are tokens?
(a) Gifts for good grades at Hailsham.
(b) Toys for small children at Hailsham.
(c) Rewards students are given for the artwork they supply to the exchanges.
(d) Coins used in video games.
4. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
(a) An imaginary horse.
(b) An imaginary cow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A dog.
5. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An art exam.
(b) An IQ test.
(c) A drug screening.
(d) A medical exam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
2. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
3. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
4. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)