|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Geraldine?
(a) A carer in Kathy's clinic.
(b) A teacher at the Cottages.
(c) A guardian at Hailsham who is everyone's favorite.
(d) A donor at the clinic where Kathy works.
2. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It was filled with good smells.
(b) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
(c) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(d) It represented their favorite activities.
3. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(a) Kansas City.
4. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Jody.
5. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
2. What is the point of view of this novel?
3. What is a guardian?
4. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
5. What is an exchange, as it is explained in chapter 2?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)