|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Five through eight.
(b) Seven through eleven.
(c) Birth to twelve.
(d) Fifteen to seventeen.
2. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(a) Kansas City.
3. How old is the narrating character?
4. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About their work as carers.
(b) About art.
(c) About their future careers.
(d) About donations.
5. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Jody.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Emily.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are tokens?
2. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
3. Who is Miss Lucy?
4. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
5. What is the point of view of this novel?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)