|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Jody.
(b) Miss Geraldine.
(c) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. What is a guardian?
(a) The people who govern the clones.
(b) The carers' bosses.
(c) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(d) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
3. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
4. Where is the novel set?
(a) New York.
5. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Third person.
(b) First person.
(c) Limited omniscient.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the narrating character?
2. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
3. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
4. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)