|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Jody.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
(c) Seven going on eight.
(d) Six going on seven.
3. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About art.
(b) About their future careers.
(c) About their work as carers.
(d) About donations.
4. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What difference did the narrator begin to note in Tommy during their Senior 2 year, as described in chapter 2?
2. What is the name of the narrating character?
3. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
4. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
5. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)