|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
(a) That she will find Miss Geraldine for her.
(b) That she will be Tommy's carer.
(c) That she will bring Tommy back to her.
(d) That she will find Madame for her.
2. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
3. In chapter 16, where does Ruth suggest she might one day like to take a trip to?
4. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Written confessions.
(b) Drawings of crime scenes.
(c) Witnessed conversations.
(d) Pictures of strangers.
5. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A hairbrush.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A curling iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a deferral?
2. At the end of chapter 15, how does Ruth go out of her way to show Tommy and Kathy she had known she had acted badly earlier?
3. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
4. What is the Lost Corner?
5. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)