|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items does the narrator say in chapter 18 she likes to window shop for and compare to the ones she has at home?
(a) Paper weights.
(b) Desk lamps.
2. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
(a) A donkey.
(b) An imaginary horse.
(c) An imaginary cow.
(d) A dog.
3. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A gym.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A dog park.
4. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
(a) Forty to fifty years.
(b) Five to ten years.
(c) Twenty to thirty years.
(d) As much as ninety years.
5. Who suggests in chapter 18 that the narrator become Ruth's carer?
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 16, what route does Kathy say was out of bounds at Hailsham?
2. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
3. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
4. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
5. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)