|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Martin (Rodney and Chrissie's friend mentioned in chapter 13) have?
(a) Construction worker.
2. What does the narrator tell the reader unzipping meant to the students at Hailsham in chapter 7?
(a) They could unzip their clothing and show off their internal organs.
(b) They could unzip their bodies and provide organs easily.
(c) They could unzip their spines and remove their skeletons.
(d) They could unzip their heads and reveal their intelligence.
3. Who was often blamed, as mentioned in chapter 11, for all the pornographic magazines discovered at the Cottages?
(a) The owner's son.
(b) A boy named Steve.
(c) The caretaker.
(d) Ruby and Tommy.
4. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
(b) It represented their favorite activities.
(c) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(d) It was filled with good smells.
5. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
(a) That she will be Tommy's carer.
(b) That she will bring Tommy back to her.
(c) That she will find Madame for her.
(d) That she will find Miss Geraldine for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
2. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
3. What is the definition of a possible as described by the narrator in chapter 12?
4. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
5. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)