|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
2. In chapter 15, why does Tommy think he has blown his future by refusing to participate in art at Hailsham?
(a) He has nothing they can use to determine if he should get a deferment.
(b) They have nothing to determine if he should be a donor.
(c) They have nothing to earn money for his care.
(d) They have nothing to help choose when he should become a carer.
3. In chapter 18, the narrator mentions the name of a student from Hailsham who had difficulty dealing with being a carer. Who does she mention?
4. What things in Tommy's behavior does the narrator believe she missed as signs of something that has taken place in chapter 8?
(a) He breaks off their friendship.
(b) He begins fighting with the other boys.
(c) He begins dating many other girls.
(d) He becomes distracted and angry again.
5. In chapter 16, what does Ruth begin to forget?
(b) The Cottages.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Her own lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does the narrator make to Ruth after her second donation in chapter 19?
2. In chapter 12, the narrator suggests that the clones believed they could learn what from meeting their possible?
3. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
4. How old is the narrating character?
5. In chapter 16, why does the narrator feel she must apologize to Ruth?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)