|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 16, what route does Kathy say was out of bounds at Hailsham?
(a) The path along side the woods.
(b) The path along the guardian's private residences.
(c) The path beside the classroom windows.
(d) The path through the rhubarb patch.
2. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
(a) They fight more, but they share confidences more.
(b) They are closer than ever.
(c) They fight constantly and hate one another.
(d) Nothing has changed.
3. In chapter 14, who does Ruth tell Chrissie she would need to contact if she wanted a deferral?
(b) The owner of the Cottages.
(c) Miss Emily.
4. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
5. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Seven through eleven.
(b) Birth to twelve.
(c) Fifteen to seventeen.
(d) Five through eight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did the narrator once see giving a speech to an imaginary classroom, as described in chapter 4?
2. In chapter 16, who were Kathy and Ruth discussing when Ruth finds the Judy Bridgewater tape?
3. Who is Keffers?
4. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
5. Who is Miss Geraldine?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)