|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Jody.
(c) Miss Geraldine.
(d) Miss Emily.
2. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
(a) That they should just be happy to have a roof over their heads.
(b) That it was a great honor to have their art chosen.
(c) That they should ask someone else.
(d) That they should be given the tokens, but she did not have extras.
3. What does the narrator think of in chapter 15 when Tommy describes his new art creations to her?
(a) They are very creative.
(b) They are a clear revealing of Tommy's feelings.
(c) They are childish.
(d) They are symbolic of their existence.
4. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was broken.
(d) It was garbled in the tape machine.
5. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
2. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
3. In chapter 16, what does the narrator suggest is bothering Tommy?
4. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
5. How old is the narrating character?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)