|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ruth ask Kathy to ask Tommy to come back to her in chapter 9?
(a) Because Kathy has mind washing powers.
(b) Because Tommy and Kathy were always able to talk to one another.
(c) Because Kathy is the reason they broke up.
(d) Because Kathy is Tommy's best friend.
2. How much older than the clone is suspected a possible would be as described in chapter 12?
(a) Five to ten years.
(b) As much as ninety years.
(c) Twenty to thirty years.
(d) Forty to fifty years.
3. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
(a) Donate their vital organs.
(b) Live to be very old.
(c) Become doctors and lawyers.
(d) Donate their bodies to scientific experimentation.
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
(c) Premarital sex.
5. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) A janitor's job.
(b) An office job.
(c) An artisitc job.
(d) A medical job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Peter and Gordon say they want to go to America in chapter 7?
2. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
3. What writing assignment were the Hailsham students supposed to be working on during their two years at the Cottages?
4. What does Madame reveal in chapter 21 that the artwork from Hailsham was supposed to show?
5. What is the name of the narrating character?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)