|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the secret guard?
(a) A group of girls at Hailsham under Ruth who protect Miss Geraldine.
(b) The security at Hailsham.
(c) The owners of Hailsham.
(d) A group of students who plan military careers.
2. In chapter 13, who has been placed in charge of the spending money for the Norfolk trip?
3. Who does the narrator continuously refer to as the veterans in chapter 10?
(a) Residents who lived there permanently.
(b) Residents who were of middle age.
(c) Residents who acted as guardians to the newcomers.
(d) Residents who had been there a year or more.
4. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Pictures of strangers.
(b) Witnessed conversations.
(c) Drawings of crime scenes.
(d) Written confessions.
5. At what job does Rodney and Chrissie report Ruth's possible worked at?
(a) An office job.
(b) An artisitc job.
(c) A medical job.
(d) A janitor's job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drawings does the narrator find Tommy making in chapter 20?
2. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
3. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
4. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
5. How old is the narrating character?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)