|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader in chapter 2 was required of the students at Hailsham once a week?
(a) An art exam.
(b) A drug screening.
(c) A medical exam.
(d) An IQ test.
2. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
(a) A few tokens.
(b) A baby doll.
(c) A new tape of ballroom dancing music.
(d) A new hand mirror.
3. What lie has Ruth told Chrissie that Tommy nearly blows for her in chapter 13?
(a) That a Hailsham student became a doctor.
(b) That a Hailsham student became a bookkeeper.
(c) That a Hailsham student became a park keeper.
(d) That a Hailsham student became a barrister.
4. Who claims to not recall learning about deferrals at Hailsham in chapter 13?
5. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
(a) A paper mache doll.
(b) A calendar.
(c) A small elephant sculpture.
(d) A collage of animal pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Madame keep repeating as Tommy and Kathy speak to her in chapter 21?
2. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
3. What was Kingsfield before it became a donor center?
4. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
5. In chapter 14, who does Ruth tell Chrissie she would need to contact if she wanted a deferral?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)