|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the narrating character?
2. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(d) Miss Emily.
3. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
(a) They are murdered.
(b) They are made to volunteer to cook lunch.
(c) They are forced to add to the mural on the wall.
(d) They are forced to do extra homework.
4. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
5. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Geraldine.
(b) Miss Emily.
(c) Miss Jody.
(d) Miss Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
2. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
3. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
4. What is the point of view of this novel?
5. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)