|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A singer.
(b) A carer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
2. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Emily.
3. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(a) Kansas City.
4. What is the woods?
(a) A hall at Hailsham that is decorated with trees.
(b) A mural on the wall of Hailsham's cafeteria.
(c) A wooded area around Hailsham.
(d) A room where the students study horticulture.
5. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
(a) She did not collect her evidence properly.
(b) She allowed Miss Geraldine to be injured.
(c) She had a fight with Ruth.
(d) She gave away guard secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Walkman?
2. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
3. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
4. What are tokens?
5. Why is the narrator reluctant to sit beside Tommy in chapter 3 when they meet at the pond?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)