|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
(a) Miss Lucy.
(b) Miss Emily.
2. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
(a) When she stops being a carer.
(b) When she leave college.
(c) When she retires from her bookkeeping job.
(d) When she settles down to have a family.
3. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Five through eight.
(b) Birth to twelve.
(c) Fifteen to seventeen.
(d) Seven through eleven.
4. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
5. Why did the students feel Madame was different, odd?
(a) She avoided the guardians.
(b) She interacted with the kids more than others.
(c) She enjoyed the art that others thought was poorly made.
(d) She never allowed the children to come near her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sales?
2. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
3. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
4. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. What is the secret guard?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)