|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a guardian?
(a) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(b) The carers' bosses.
(c) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(d) The people who govern the clones.
2. Who was Moira B?
(a) A student in the narrator's art class.
(b) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
(c) Another secret guard leader.
(d) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
3. What is an exchange, as it is explained in chapter 2?
(a) An art exhibition where students both showed their own work and bought other's work.
(b) A program in which students would visit other schools in the area.
(c) A social hour at Hailsham where students were encouraged to socialize with students from other schools.
(d) A program where students at Hailsham are encouraged to trade their favorite storybooks.
4. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
5. Who admits to the students that she has indulged in the forbidden vice in chapter 6?
(a) Miss Jody.
(b) Miss Geraldine.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Lucy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
2. Why does Ruth ask Kathy to ask Tommy to come back to her in chapter 9?
3. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
4. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
5. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)