|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
2. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
3. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
(a) She allowed Miss Geraldine to be injured.
(b) She had a fight with Ruth.
(c) She did not collect her evidence properly.
(d) She gave away guard secrets.
4. What is the narrator doing as she recalls these events from her past, as a student at Hailsham?
(a) Preparing a funeral.
(b) Visiting a donor.
(d) Talking to a friend.
5. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
(a) Team jerseys.
(c) Their own clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Sales?
2. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
3. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
4. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
5. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)