|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Lucy?
(a) A teacher at the Cottages.
(b) A possible in Dover.
(c) A nurse in Norfolk.
(d) A guardian at Hailsham.
2. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
(a) By stealing a forbidden tape of music.
(b) By getting Ruth and Tommy back together.
(c) By getting Tommy to work his art again.
(d) By stealing a pencil case from Miss Geraldine.
3. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
4. What is Songs After Dark?
(a) An album of French music.
(b) A choir book used at Hailsham.
(c) An album containing Kathy's favorite song.
(d) A piano book of popular songs.
5. Where is the novel set?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes fun of Tommy's expressions as he warms up on the sports field with the other boys in chapter 1?
2. What does Ruth give the narrator in chapter 6 to replace her lost tape?
3. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
4. What is the secret guard?
5. What is the woods?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)