|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Miss Lucy?
(a) A nurse in Norfolk.
(b) A possible in Dover.
(c) A guardian at Hailsham.
(d) A teacher at the Cottages.
2. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Horace G.
(b) Ruth S.
(c) Mitchell F.
(d) Kathy H.
3. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
4. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
(a) Donate their vital organs.
(b) Donate their bodies to scientific experimentation.
(c) Live to be very old.
(d) Become doctors and lawyers.
5. What is Bramble, as described in chapter 4?
(a) A dog.
(b) An imaginary horse.
(c) An imaginary cow.
(d) A donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the narrator when she first recalls making friends with Ruth?
2. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
3. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
4. How long after the secret guard ended did Ruth appear in class with a pencil case?
5. What does the narrator tell the reader unzipping meant to the students at Hailsham in chapter 7?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)