|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
2. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
(a) That one could suffer a large electric bill that way.
(b) That one could commit suicide easily.
(c) That one could easily commit murder.
(d) That one could fry eggs quite easily.
3. How long does narrator say Miss Geraldine told her Madame has been coming to their school?
(a) For several years.
(b) Since it opened.
(c) For twenty years.
(d) Only a few months.
4. Who calls Tommy an idiot in chapter 1 for not seeing that the boys are going to ignore him while picking players for the sports team?
5. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
(b) Their own clothing.
(c) Team jerseys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Miss Lucy?
2. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
3. Who decides to comfort Tommy at the end of chapter 1 during his temper tantrum?
4. What is the woods?
5. What is the secret guard?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)