|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
(a) A paper mache doll.
(b) A calendar.
(c) A collage of animal pictures.
(d) A small elephant sculpture.
2. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
(a) A health spa.
(b) A resort.
(c) A farm.
(d) A private school.
3. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
(a) A cop tells them to move on.
(b) A child stops and stares at them.
(c) A dog begins barking at them.
(d) One of the women waves to them.
4. In chapter 15, what does Tommy tell Kathy that he heard Miss Emily said about the artwork Madame took from the school?
(a) It proved they were intelligent.
(b) It was to provide money for their futures.
(c) It showed each student's future potential.
(d) It revealed their souls.
5. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
(a) Fifteen to seventeen.
(b) Five through eight.
(c) Birth to twelve.
(d) Seven through eleven.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does the narrator recall the secret guard lasting?
2. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
3. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
4. In chapter 15, why does Kathy delay showing Tommy she has found the Judy Bridgewater tape?
5. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)