|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose room does Tommy admit in chapter 11 that he saw the narrator looking at similar magazines as the ones he finds her looking at in the boiler room in chapter 11?
2. What does the narrator describe as a piece of art she bought at an Exchange in chapter 8?
(a) A collage of animal pictures.
(b) A small elephant sculpture.
(c) A paper mache doll.
(d) A calendar.
3. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
(a) By getting Ruth and Tommy back together.
(b) By stealing a forbidden tape of music.
(c) By getting Tommy to work his art again.
(d) By stealing a pencil case from Miss Geraldine.
4. What happened in chapter 6 to the tape the narrator hid in her dorm room that contained her favorite song?
(a) It was broken.
(b) It was lost.
(c) It was garbled in the tape machine.
(d) It was stolen.
5. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
(a) A dog park.
(b) A gallery.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
2. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
3. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
4. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
5. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)