|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 10, the narrator describes a fear of doing what once they arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Socializing with outsiders.
(b) Trusting the guardians.
(c) Traveling outside of the immediate grounds.
(d) Judging their own proper behaviors.
2. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
3. What were the students at Hailsham allowed to wear on weekends, but not during the week?
(c) Team jerseys.
(d) Their own clothing.
4. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
(a) She wants to confront the woman.
(b) She wants to forget the whole episode.
(c) She wants to go home.
(d) She wants to go back.
5. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Modern American novels.
(b) Clone rights.
(c) Victorian novels.
(d) Women's rights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
2. In chapter 14, what was the predominate theme of the artwork in Portway Studios?
3. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
4. What joke do the children at Hailsham make when discussing the electrified fences that often circled the concentration camps during World War II?
5. What is the Lost Corner?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)