|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Video games.
(b) Extra food in the cafeteria.
(c) Presents for parents and relatives.
(d) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
2. Whose behavior does the narrator accuse Ruth of copying at the end of chapter 10?
(a) Charles and Diana.
(b) Harry and Cynthia.
(c) Johnny and Laura.
(d) Rodney and Chrissie.
3. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
(a) She wants to go home.
(b) She wants to go back.
(c) She wants to forget the whole episode.
(d) She wants to confront the woman.
4. In chapter 15, what does Tommy tell Kathy that he heard Miss Emily said about the artwork Madame took from the school?
(a) It showed each student's future potential.
(b) It revealed their souls.
(c) It was to provide money for their futures.
(d) It proved they were intelligent.
5. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
(a) They are forced to add to the mural on the wall.
(b) They are forced to do extra homework.
(c) They are made to volunteer to cook lunch.
(d) They are murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
2. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
3. In chapter 14, what are the office workers doing when Rodney points out Ruth's possible?
4. What is Dave's stump?
5. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)