|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
(a) He has died.
(b) He has too many illnesses to donate.
(c) He has gotten too old to donate.
(d) He has given all his organs and placed in a nursing home.
2. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A carer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
3. What does the narrator reveal in chapter 10 her topic was for her writing assignment when she first arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Women's rights.
(b) Modern American novels.
(c) Clone rights.
(d) Victorian novels.
4. What writing assignment were the Hailsham students supposed to be working on during their two years at the Cottages?
(a) A novel.
(b) A thesis.
(c) An essay.
(d) A short story.
5. In chapter 15, what kind of shops did Tommy and Kathy initially visit in the search for her Judy Bridgewater tape?
(a) Second-hand shops.
(b) Drug stores.
(c) Charity shops.
(d) Grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dave's stump?
2. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
3. What is the secret guard?
4. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
5. What book is the narrator reading in chapter 10 that Ruth rudely begins to describe the plot of to her?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)