|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tommy tell the narrator that he thinks Miss Lucy feels the students are not being taught properly?
(a) About donations.
(b) About art.
(c) About their future careers.
(d) About their work as carers.
2. In whose room does Tommy admit in chapter 11 that he saw the narrator looking at similar magazines as the ones he finds her looking at in the boiler room in chapter 11?
3. Who suggests that Kathy might be Tommy's next girlfriend in chapter 9?
4. In chapter 14, what causes Rodney's group to run away from the office?
(a) A child stops and stares at them.
(b) A dog begins barking at them.
(c) A cop tells them to move on.
(d) One of the women waves to them.
5. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
2. What does the term completion mean when applied to a donor?
3. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
4. In chapter 15, why does Kathy delay showing Tommy she has found the Judy Bridgewater tape?
5. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)