|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
(a) A carer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A singer.
2. In chapter 10, the narrator describes a fear of doing what once they arrived at the Cottages?
(a) Socializing with outsiders.
(b) Traveling outside of the immediate grounds.
(c) Trusting the guardians.
(d) Judging their own proper behaviors.
3. What changes does the narrator note about her relationship with Ruby in chapter 11?
(a) They fight constantly and hate one another.
(b) Nothing has changed.
(c) They fight more, but they share confidences more.
(d) They are closer than ever.
4. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
(a) A disgusting way of blowing her nose.
(b) A disgusting way of speaking.
(c) A disgusting way of eating her dessert.
(d) A disgusting way of drinking tea.
5. Who was Moira B?
(a) Another girl kicked out of the secret guard.
(b) A student in the narrator's art class.
(c) Another secret guard leader.
(d) A girl who lived in the same dorm room with Ruth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the secret guard?
2. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
3. Who asks Tommy to get back into his art in chapter 9?
4. In chapter 15, what kind of shops did Tommy and Kathy initially visit in the search for her Judy Bridgewater tape?
5. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)