|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's stump?
(a) A tree stump where a boy named Dave often sat to read or write.
(b) A tree stump at where a boy named Dave often cut wood for the fireplaces.
(c) A tree stump where a boy named Dave is rumored to have died.
(d) A tree stump in the yard nicknamed Dave after the owner's son.
2. Who is Keffers?
(a) The neighbor of the Cottages.
(b) The owner of the Cottages.
(c) A teacher at the Cottages.
(d) The caretaker at the Cottages.
3. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
(a) An empty dorm room.
(b) The billiards room.
(c) The lunch room.
(d) The art room.
4. What vice is strongly discouraged at Hailsham?
(d) Premarital sex.
5. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Judy Bridgewater?
2. What are the ages of the Junior classes at Hailsham?
3. How many others from their class does the narrator say came to the Cottages in chapter 10?
4. Who was Moira B?
5. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)