|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
2. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
(a) Donate their bodies to scientific experimentation.
(b) Donate their vital organs.
(c) Live to be very old.
(d) Become doctors and lawyers.
3. Why do Peter and Gordon say they want to go to America in chapter 7?
(a) To become doctors.
(b) To be better educated.
(c) To become millionaires.
(d) To become actors.
4. With whom has Tommy recently had a break up as described in chapter 8?
5. What is the woods?
(a) A mural on the wall of Hailsham's cafeteria.
(b) A wooded area around Hailsham.
(c) A hall at Hailsham that is decorated with trees.
(d) A room where the students study horticulture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
2. What excuse did Miss Emily give for the lack of tokens offered in exchange for the art Madame took away?
3. What is Dave's stump?
4. In chapter 10, the narrator describes a fear of doing what once they arrived at the Cottages?
5. Who is Keffers?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)