|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kathy find herself on Ruth's good books at the end of part one?
(a) By getting Ruth and Tommy back together.
(b) By getting Tommy to work his art again.
(c) By stealing a pencil case from Miss Geraldine.
(d) By stealing a forbidden tape of music.
2. What writing assignment were the Hailsham students supposed to be working on during their two years at the Cottages?
(a) A short story.
(b) A thesis.
(c) An essay.
(d) A novel.
3. What does the narrator think of in chapter 15 when Tommy describes his new art creations to her?
(a) They are a clear revealing of Tommy's feelings.
(b) They are childish.
(c) They are symbolic of their existence.
(d) They are very creative.
4. What would the narrator often hold while listening to her favorite song, Never Let Me Go?
(a) A curling iron.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A baby doll.
(d) A hairbrush.
5. In chapter 15, why does the narrator tell Tommy she often looks at models in magazines?
(a) To find her parents.
(b) To find lost friends.
(c) To find someone to admire.
(d) To find her possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose behavior does the narrator accuse Ruth of copying at the end of chapter 10?
2. What was the Cottages before it became a halfway house for clones?
3. In chapter 14, who does Ruth tell Chrissie she would need to contact if she wanted a deferral?
4. Whose departure from Hailsham shocks all the students in chapter 9?
5. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)