|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the narrator hope she might be able to have more time to listen to her favorite music tape?
(a) When she settles down to have a family.
(b) When she leave college.
(c) When she stops being a carer.
(d) When she retires from her bookkeeping job.
2. What was the secret guards evidence against the conspirators?
(a) Pictures of strangers.
(b) Witnessed conversations.
(c) Written confessions.
(d) Drawings of crime scenes.
3. What does Ruth want to do after being run off from the office where her possible works in chapter 14?
(a) She wants to confront the woman.
(b) She wants to go back.
(c) She wants to forget the whole episode.
(d) She wants to go home.
4. Who first suggested that Madame was frightened of the students at Hailsham?
5. What does the narrator say the students used their tokens on?
(a) Extra food in the cafeteria.
(b) Presents for parents and relatives.
(c) Clothing and decorations for their desks.
(d) Video games.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rumors abound at Hailsham about students who wander into the woods?
2. In chapter 15, why does the narrator tell Tommy she often looks at models in magazines?
3. In chapter 15, who is first to find the Judy Bridgewater tape?
4. To where does Ruth and her friends follow the possible from the office in chapter 14?
5. What does the narrator mentioned she often used for blankets in chapter 11?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)