|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room was the art displayed for Madame?
(a) An empty dorm room.
(b) The art room.
(c) The lunch room.
(d) The billiards room.
2. In chapter 15, why does the narrator tell Tommy she often looks at models in magazines?
(a) To find her parents.
(b) To find lost friends.
(c) To find someone to admire.
(d) To find her possible.
3. Who does Ruth want to know if the narrator likes at the end of chapter 4?
(a) Miss Jody.
(b) Miss Lucy.
(c) Miss Emily.
(d) Miss Geraldine.
4. Why does Ruth ask Kathy to ask Tommy to come back to her in chapter 9?
(a) Because Kathy has mind washing powers.
(b) Because Kathy is the reason they broke up.
(c) Because Tommy and Kathy were always able to talk to one another.
(d) Because Kathy is Tommy's best friend.
5. What does Laura teach the narrator in chapter 7 in order to discourage boys?
(a) A disgusting way of blowing her nose.
(b) A disgusting way of eating her dessert.
(c) A disgusting way of speaking.
(d) A disgusting way of drinking tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Moira B?
2. Why was the narrator kicked out of the secret guard?
3. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
4. What did Kathy see Miss Lucy doing in a quiet classroom at the beginning of chapter 8?
5. Who does the narrator continuously refer to as the veterans in chapter 10?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)