|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter 14, what was the predominate theme of the artwork in Portway Studios?
(b) Space exploration.
(d) The sea.
2. Whose behavior does the narrator accuse Ruth of copying at the end of chapter 10?
(a) Johnny and Laura.
(b) Rodney and Chrissie.
(c) Harry and Cynthia.
(d) Charles and Diana.
3. In chapter 15, why does Tommy tell Kathy he wanted to find the Judy Bridgewater tape for her?
(a) He imagined it over and over when it first went missing.
(b) He stole it in the first place.
(c) He saw the guardians take it from her room.
(d) He knew Ruth stole it in the first place.
4. What does Miss Lucy tell the students in chapter 7 they are destined to do?
(a) Donate their vital organs.
(b) Donate their bodies to scientific experimentation.
(c) Become doctors and lawyers.
(d) Live to be very old.
5. In chapter 11, what does the narrator define courses as?
(a) Training to be a vet.
(b) Training to be a nurse.
(c) Training to be a carer.
(d) Training to be a donor.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of chapter 4, what does Ruth accuse the narrator of doing all wrong?
2. Who plots to prove Madame's fear of the students at Hailsham?
3. What is the narrator doing as she recalls these events from her past, as a student at Hailsham?
4. What is a Walkman?
5. Who is Keffers?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)