1. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Limited omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. Where is the novel set?
(c) New York.
3. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Ruth S.
(b) Kathy H.
(c) Horace G.
(d) Mitchell F.
4. How old is the narrating character?
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(d) Kansas City.
6. What is a guardian?
(a) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(b) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(c) The carers' bosses.
(d) The people who govern the clones.
7. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(b) It was filled with good smells.
(c) It represented their favorite activities.
(d) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
This section contains 5,693 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)