1. What is the point of view of this novel?
(a) Second person.
(b) Limited omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person.
2. Where is the novel set?
(a) New York.
3. What is the name of the narrating character?
(a) Horace G.
(b) Ruth S.
(c) Mitchell F.
(d) Kathy H.
4. How old is the narrating character?
5. Where did the donor in the narrator's third year grow up, causing her to recall her own childhood at Hailsham?
(c) Kansas City.
6. What is a guardian?
(a) The teachers and administrators at Hailsham.
(b) The head nurses in the donor facilities.
(c) The carers' bosses.
(d) The people who govern the clones.
7. Why did the students at Hailsham love the sports pavilion?
(a) It was where they held their favorite classes.
(b) It reminded them of cottages in storybooks.
(c) It represented their favorite activities.
(d) It was filled with good smells.
This section contains 5,693 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)