|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
2. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Apple pie filling.
(b) Strawberry tarts.
(c) Raspberry wine.
(d) Plum preserves.
3. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
4. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
(a) His left hand.
(b) His right hand.
(c) Plum jelly.
(d) His turkey dinner.
5. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
(a) The Rosicky's back yard.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The store parking.
(d) The wheat field.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
2. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
3. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
4. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
5. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)