|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
(a) His left hand.
(b) His right hand.
(c) Plum jelly.
(d) His turkey dinner.
2. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
(a) The birds chirping.
(b) The Christmas singers.
(c) The tailor's family sleeping.
(d) The church bells ringing.
3. What kind of people do you not have to deal with on the farm?
(a) Dishonest and cruel people.
(b) Most people.
(c) Smart people.
(d) Wealthy and educated people.
4. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
(a) The car.
(b) The house.
(c) The ladder.
(d) His horse.
5. What was the name of the tailor that Rosicky meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car do the Rosickys own?
2. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
3. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
4. How many sisters does Polly have?
5. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)