|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Rosicky sits down to have a pipe what does he listen to?
(a) The crickets.
(b) The rain falling.
(c) The clock ticking.
(d) The radio.
2. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
(a) A flower pot.
(b) Her darning basket.
(c) A stack of laundry.
(d) Dessert dishes.
3. Spring comes warm with blue skies but is what?
(b) Dry as a bone.
4. What does Rosicky ask Rudolph to buy for Polly while they are out?
(a) Ice cream and candy.
(b) A soda.
(d) A necklace.
5. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Strawberry tarts.
(b) Plum preserves.
(c) Apple pie filling.
(d) Raspberry wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It just broke my heart to see you suffer so, Father"?
2. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
3. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
4. What does Rudolph leave in the barn?
5. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)