|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Rosicky came to meet his cousin in London?
(a) He found that cousin had passed away.
(b) He discovered that his cousin had gone to America.
(c) He discovered that no one knew who his cousin was.
(d) He found that his cousin had married.
2. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) An hour and thirty minutes.
(d) An hour.
3. What does Polly dislike about housework?
(a) That there is so much of it.
(b) All of it.
(d) The dishes.
4. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
(a) That they will marry beautiful women.
(b) That they will never need his farm.
(c) That they will have many children.
(d) That they can get through without knowing much about the cruelty of human beings.
5. What action does Rosicky take when Rudolph flushes crimson and has a flash in his eye?
(a) He holds up a warning finger.
(b) He pounds the table.
(c) He stomps his foot.
(d) He yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "It just broke my heart to see you suffer so, Father"?
2. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
3. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
4. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
5. Who puts the horses to the buggy-rake and takes up the thistles?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)