Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly dislike about housework?
(a) That there is so much of it.
(b) The dishes.
(c) All of it.
2. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Twelfth grade.
(b) Ninth grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
3. How many sisters does Polly have?
4. What is Polly wearing when Rosicky comes to their home?
(a) Work overalls and an apron.
(b) An apron and a silk dress.
(c) Slippers and a flannel nightgown.
(d) A short-sleeved gingham dress.
5. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(b) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is the winter bad for?
2. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
3. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
4. Polly comes running toward Rosicky with the swiftness of what?
5. What kind of woman does Rosicky find terrifying and horrible?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)