|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
2. What color of hair does Polly have?
3. When Rosicky sits down to have a pipe what does he listen to?
(a) The rain falling.
(b) The clock ticking.
(c) The crickets.
(d) The radio.
4. What was the worst things Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
(a) Dirty and loud cities.
(b) Depraved and poisonous specimens of man.
(c) Lowly and cowardly people.
(d) Persuasive and gloating men and women.
5. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
(a) That they will have many children.
(b) That they will never need his farm.
(c) That they can get through without knowing much about the cruelty of human beings.
(d) That they will marry beautiful women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask Rudolph to buy for Polly while they are out?
2. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
3. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
4. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
5. What kind of man does Rosicky find terrifying and horrible?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)