|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
(a) Not growing enough corn.
(b) Getting married.
(c) Yelling at Rosicky.
(d) Selling his horse.
2. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
(a) The orchard.
(b) The barn.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The lake.
3. What does Rosicky take out of his pants pocket to give to Rudolph?
(a) The car keys.
(b) A book.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A silver dollar.
4. What is Rosicky afraid will happen if Polly grows discontented?
(a) That Polly will not like him.
(b) That Rudolph will quit the farm and take a factory job.
(c) That Rudolph and Polly will divorce.
(d) That Rudolph will be angry.
5. Which month is as bitter as February?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly miss?
2. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
3. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
4. What kind of man does Rosicky find terrifying and horrible?
5. What was the name of the tailor that Rosicky meets?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)