|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky thinks that town would be the place for one of his boys if they were what?
(a) Smart and educated.
(b) Witty and wealthy.
(c) Crooked and sharp.
(d) Tall and handsome.
2. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) Four years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three years.
3. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
(a) Dessert dishes.
(b) Her darning basket.
(c) A stack of laundry.
(d) A flower pot.
4. What does Rosicky's life seem like to Doctor Ed?
(a) Complete and beautiful.
(b) Beautiful but bittersweet.
(c) Sincere but heart wrenching.
(d) Incomplete and sad.
5. What does Rosicky take out of his pants pocket to give to Rudolph?
(a) The car keys.
(b) A silver dollar.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
2. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
3. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
4. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
5. Which month is as bitter as February?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)