|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
(a) She sings for them.
(b) She directs them.
(c) She plays the organ for them.
(d) She makes their gowns.
2. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
3. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
(a) The bakery.
(c) On boats.
4. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
5. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
(a) Smokes his pipe.
(b) Sings and plays guitar.
(c) Tells the boys stories.
(d) Shaves and changes his shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicky thinks that town would be the place for one of his boys if they were what?
2. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
3. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
4. What does Rosicky ask Mary to do for him before she goes to feed the chickens?
5. How many fellow workmen had Rosicky helped bury in the tailoring trade?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)