|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of hair does Polly have?
2. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
3. Rosicky thinks that town would be the place for one of his boys if they were what?
(a) Witty and wealthy.
(b) Crooked and sharp.
(c) Smart and educated.
(d) Tall and handsome.
4. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
5. What does Rosicky want his boys to do after he is gone?
(a) He wants them to become factory workers.
(b) He wants them to all marry rich women.
(c) He wants them to become famous.
(d) He wants them to "be here" and to work his land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
2. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
3. Polly comes running toward Rosicky with the swiftness of what?
4. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
5. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)