|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph leave in the barn?
(a) His wife.
(b) An idle work-team.
(c) A plow.
(d) A photograph of the family.
2. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
(a) The day before Thanksgiving.
(b) The day before Christmas.
(c) Christmas day.
(d) Thanksgiving day.
3. Who puts the horses to the buggy-rake and takes up the thistles?
4. What does Rosicky ask Mary to do for him before she goes to feed the chickens?
(a) Bring him coffee.
(b) Sing a song.
(c) Thread needles.
(d) Fetch his shoes.
5. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
(a) Behind the kitchen door.
(b) Over a kitchen chair.
(c) Under the kitchen sink.
(d) Folded up on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
2. When Rosicky cleans up at Rudolph's house, what does he sweep?
3. What was the name of the tailor that Rosicky meets?
4. What is Rosicky afraid will happen if Polly grows discontented?
5. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)