|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky want his boys to do after he is gone?
(a) He wants them to all marry rich women.
(b) He wants them to "be here" and to work his land.
(c) He wants them to become factory workers.
(d) He wants them to become famous.
2. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An hour.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) An hour and thirty minutes.
3. Where will Rosicky stand to watch the boys plowing the fields?
(a) The front porch.
(b) The fence corner.
(c) Inside by the front window.
(d) By the windmill.
4. Which month is as bitter as February?
5. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
(a) His right hand.
(b) His turkey dinner.
(c) His left hand.
(d) Plum jelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
2. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
3. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
4. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
5. What does Rudolph leave in the barn?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)