|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His farm.
(b) His animals.
(c) His boys.
(d) His wife.
2. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
(a) Dessert dishes.
(b) A stack of laundry.
(c) A flower pot.
(d) Her darning basket.
3. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
4. What action does Rosicky take when Rudolph flushes crimson and has a flash in his eye?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He holds up a warning finger.
(c) He pounds the table.
(d) He stomps his foot.
5. Polly asks Rosicky to tell her about a city; which city is it?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
2. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
3. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
4. Who says, "I ain't much afraid of hard times, Rudy"?
5. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)