|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
(a) He lights his pipe.
(b) He sits down on the ground.
(c) He looks up at the stars.
(d) He looks into his kitchen window.
2. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) Terrible ditches to clean.
(b) Mud for pigs.
(c) A soaked ground.
(d) Soft ground to plant trees.
3. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His animals.
(b) His farm.
(c) His wife.
(d) His boys.
4. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Ninth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Twelfth grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
5. How many fellow workmen had Rosicky helped bury in the tailoring trade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
2. Having a farm means you don't have to choose between what?
3. Polly comes running toward Rosicky with the swiftness of what?
4. What does Rosicky take out of his pants pocket to give to Rudolph?
5. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)