|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
(a) One mile.
(b) Two and one-half miles.
(c) One-half mile.
(d) Two miles.
2. What does Rosicky take out of his pants pocket to give to Rudolph?
(a) A book.
(b) A silver dollar.
(c) A photograph.
(d) The car keys.
3. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
(a) On boats.
(b) The bakery.
4. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
5. Why does Rosicky tell the boys they can't use the car?
(a) Because it has a flat tire.
(b) Because he is going to let Rudolph and Polly use it.
(c) Because it isn't working.
(d) Because the storm is too fierce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
2. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
3. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
4. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
5. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)