|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Plum preserves.
(b) Raspberry wine.
(c) Strawberry tarts.
(d) Apple pie filling.
2. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
3. What action does Rosicky take when Rudolph flushes crimson and has a flash in his eye?
(a) He holds up a warning finger.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He pounds the table.
(d) He stomps his foot.
4. What kind of car do the Rosickys own?
(d) Horse and Buggy.
5. What happened when Rosicky came to meet his cousin in London?
(a) He found that cousin had passed away.
(b) He discovered that no one knew who his cousin was.
(c) He found that his cousin had married.
(d) He discovered that his cousin had gone to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
2. Where will Rosicky stand to watch the boys plowing the fields?
3. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
4. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
5. Who finds Rosicky lying on the floor?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)