|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Raspberry wine.
(b) Plum preserves.
(c) Apple pie filling.
(d) Strawberry tarts.
2. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
(a) That they will never need his farm.
(b) That they will marry beautiful women.
(c) That they will have many children.
(d) That they can get through without knowing much about the cruelty of human beings.
3. How many years has it been since Dr. Ed has had a vacation?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Seven years.
4. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
(b) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
5. Who says, "It just broke my heart to see you suffer so, Father"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
2. Whom does Polly think loves her the most in the world?
3. Why does Rosicky tell the boys they can't use the car?
4. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
5. What was the worst things Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)