Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
2. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His family.
(b) His land.
(c) His animals.
(d) His sewing.
3. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Coffee and ham.
(b) Cider and pancakes.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
4. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
2. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
3. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
4. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
5. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
Short Essay Questions
1. After Rudolph and Polly leave for town what does Rosicky do?
2. What makes Polly want to drop her head on Rosicky's shoulder?
3. When Mary leaves to go to town to see Doctor Ed, what does she have her boys do?
4. Describe Polly's family.
5. What was the worst thing Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
6. Why has life gone well between Anton and Mary Rosicky?
7. How did Rosicky end up in New York?
8. What were Rosicky's Saturday nights like in New York?
9. Why doesn't Rosicky agree to go with Rudolph to the movies when Polly suggests it to him?
10. Why did Polly marry Rudolph and how did they know each other?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)