|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(b) Green beans.
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their farm.
(b) Their crops and animals.
(c) Their coffee or pipe.
(d) Their family.
3. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mrs. Marshall.
(b) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
4. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
(a) In caves.
(b) On boats.
(c) In the fields.
(d) In shops.
5. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
2. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
4. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
5. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the Rosicky family have supper in Part 5?
2. Why doesn't Rosicky agree to go with Rudolph to the movies when Polly suggests it to him?
3. Why does the doctor tell Rosicky he wants to see Rosicky live a few years and enjoy them?
4. Why did Polly marry Rudolph and how did they know each other?
5. What does Rosicky do when he leaves Doctor Burleigh's office?
6. Describe the Lifschnitz home.
7. What does Rosicky reflect on as he is looking out his window and listening to the wind blow?
8. Why does Doctor Ed consider the country graveyard where Rosicky is buried to be beautiful?
9. What happened when Anton tried to find his cousin in London?
10. What did the Methodist preacher encounter when he came to the Rosicky home?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)