|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He walks.
(b) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(c) He drives his Ford.
(d) He rides in his wagon.
2. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(b) Fixing the plumbing.
(c) Baking bread.
(d) Cleaning floors.
3. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
(a) Their food.
(b) Their books.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their music.
4. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
5. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(b) A rake.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What is Rosicky's first name?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the worst thing Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
2. Describe the sight of the snow falling from Rosicky's perspective.
3. Where in New York did Rosicky come to and what did he do there?
4. What were Rosicky's Saturday nights like in New York?
5. Why does the doctor tell Rosicky he wants to see Rosicky live a few years and enjoy them?
6. Describe Rosicky and Zichec's life in the loft.
7. What is the biggest difference between Mary and Anton?
8. What happened to Anton when his mother died?
9. Why didn't Mary want to sell more cream when the creamery agent tried to persuade them otherwise?
10. Describe Polly's appearance when Rosicky brings the car to her and Rudolph's house.
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)