|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
(a) Their books.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their music.
2. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A barn.
(c) A windmill.
(d) A river.
3. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
4. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
5. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A mustache.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A rake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
2. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
3. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
4. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rosicky do when he leaves Doctor Burleigh's office?
2. What is Rosicky the first to know about from Polly?
3. Rosicky tells Mary he can do some carpenter work during the winter. What does he tell Mary he will work on?
4. Why did the doctor stop by last winter for breakfast at the Rosickys'?
5. When the doctor picks ups his stethoscope, why does he frown?
6. As the doctor writes the prescription for Rosicky, whom does he inquire about and who are they?
7. What did Anton Rosicky do when he found out his cousin had moved to America?
8. When Mary leaves to go to town to see Doctor Ed, what does she have her boys do?
9. Describe Rosicky's farm.
10. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill on his walk home from Rudolph and Polly's home?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)