|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A rake.
(c) A cigar.
(d) A mustache.
3. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A mailbox.
(b) A barn.
(c) A river.
(d) A windmill.
4. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(b) Mrs. Marshall.
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
5. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
2. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
3. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
4. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rosicky and Zichec's life in the loft.
2. As the doctor writes the prescription for Rosicky, whom does he inquire about and who are they?
3. Describe the Lifschnitz home.
4. Why has life gone well between Anton and Mary Rosicky?
5. Why would Rosicky rather have his sons deal with the hardships of country farm life than deal with city life?
6. What is the "Father's Corner"?
7. Why does the doctor tell Rosicky he wants to see Rosicky live a few years and enjoy them?
8. Describe the sight of the snow falling from Rosicky's perspective.
9. What did Rosicky's boys like to do on Saturday nights?
10. Why does Doctor Ed consider the country graveyard where Rosicky is buried to be beautiful?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)