|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
2. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
3. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
(a) Central Plaza.
(b) Garden View.
(c) Castle Garden.
(d) Park Place.
4. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
(a) Soft and long.
(b) Long and rough.
(c) Soft and short.
(d) Rough and short.
5. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
(a) His father's parents.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father and stepmother.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
2. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
5. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rosicky's physical appearance.
2. What does Rudolph tell his father after his father says that if they have plenty to eat and water to clean then they don't have it hard?
3. What happened when Anton tried to find his cousin in London?
4. What are the two years of his youth that Rosicky doesn't like to remember?
5. Describe the Lifschnitz home.
6. What is the biggest difference between Mary and Anton?
7. Why did the winter turn out badly for the farmers?
8. What did Anton Rosicky do when he found out his cousin had moved to America?
9. What was the worst thing Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
10. What happens after the Rosicky family have supper in Part 5?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)