Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly dislike about housework?
(a) That there is so much of it.
(b) The dishes.
(c) All of it.
2. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Twelfth grade.
(b) Ninth grade.
(c) Fifth grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
3. How many sisters does Polly have?
4. What is Polly wearing when Rosicky comes to their home?
(a) Work overalls and an apron.
(b) An apron and a silk dress.
(c) Slippers and a flannel nightgown.
(d) A short-sleeved gingham dress.
5. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(b) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
6. Whom is the winter bad for?
(a) City folk.
7. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
(a) A flower pot.
(b) Dessert dishes.
(c) Her darning basket.
(d) A stack of laundry.
8. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
9. Polly comes running toward Rosicky with the swiftness of what?
(a) A greyhound.
(b) A cheetah.
(c) A race horse.
(d) A fox.
10. What kind of woman does Rosicky find terrifying and horrible?
(a) A malicious and smart woman.
(b) A scheming and rapacious woman.
(c) A smart and beautiful woman.
(d) A short and rich woman.
11. What does Rosicky's life seem like to Doctor Ed?
(a) Sincere but heart wrenching.
(b) Beautiful but bittersweet.
(c) Incomplete and sad.
(d) Complete and beautiful.
12. What does Rosicky ask Rudolph to buy for Polly while they are out?
(a) Ice cream and candy.
(b) A soda.
(d) A necklace.
13. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
(a) The silverware.
(b) The glasses.
(c) The milk.
(d) The butter.
14. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
15. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
(a) She directs them.
(b) She makes their gowns.
(c) She plays the organ for them.
(d) She sings for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky want his boys to do after he is gone?
2. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
3. What does Rosicky ask Mary to do for him before she goes to feed the chickens?
4. What was the worst things Rosicky had come upon in his journey through the world?
5. Who buries people if they die in the country?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)