|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their farm.
(b) Their crops and animals.
(c) Their family.
(d) Their coffee or pipe.
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
(d) Large stones.
4. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
6. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
7. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Marksons.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Feelers.
(d) The Fasslers.
8. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
(b) The butcher.
(c) His wife.
(d) Dr. Burleigh.
9. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(a) Chicago and Omaha.
(d) London and Chicago.
10. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
11. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His glasses.
12. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
13. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shelling corn.
(b) Pitching hay.
(c) Birthing a cow.
(d) Shearing sheep.
14. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
15. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
2. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
3. How did Rosicky learn English?
4. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
5. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)