|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
(a) A twinkly smile.
(b) A growing smile.
(c) A contagious smile.
(d) A sharp smile.
2. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(b) John Rosicky.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Smith.
(b) Tom Marshall.
(c) Tom Meeks.
(d) Tom Anthony.
4. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(d) Green beans.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
6. What is Rosicky's first name?
7. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
(a) An old cow.
(b) An old woman.
(d) An old dog.
8. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His thermometer.
(b) His stethoscope.
(c) His pen.
(d) His notebook.
9. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A trumpet.
(b) A flute.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A violin.
10. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) Merchants at the market.
(b) Shop owners from South America.
(c) Sea captains.
11. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
12. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
13. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
(c) Corduroy with sheepskin collar.
14. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
15. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
2. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
3. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
4. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
5. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)