|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(c) The flu.
(d) Chicken Pox.
2. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
(a) Garden View.
(b) Castle Garden.
(c) Park Place.
(d) Central Plaza.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(a) A bed.
(b) A desk.
(d) A closet.
4. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
5. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(a) Green beans.
6. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) The East.
(b) Central America.
(c) South America.
(d) South America and the East.
7. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
8. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
9. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her polished nails.
(b) Her accent.
(c) Her red lipstick.
(d) Her plucked eyebrows.
10. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Cleaning floors.
(b) Fixing the plumbing.
(d) Baking bread.
11. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
12. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
13. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy more land.
(b) Feed the cattle more grain.
(c) Put money into the bank.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
14. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
15. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
2. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
3. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
4. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
5. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)