Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part 1
1. When Doctor Burleigh tells Rosicky that he has a bad heart, what is Rosicky's excuse for feeling short of breath?
2. Describe Rosicky's physical appearance.
3. What is the doctor's response to Rosicky when Rosicky suggests he just get a new heart?
4. What kind of work does the doctor limit Rosicky to?
5. Why does the doctor tell Rosicky he wants to see Rosicky live a few years and enjoy them?
6. As the doctor writes the prescription for Rosicky, whom does...
This section contains 819 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)