Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
2. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
3. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
4. How old is Rosicky?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
6. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
7. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
8. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
9. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
This section contains 3,700 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)