|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(b) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
2. What was Rosicky's desire?
(a) To ride horses.
(b) To return to the country.
(c) To stay in the city.
(d) To sing in the opera.
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His animals.
(b) His family.
(c) His sewing.
(d) His land.
4. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
5. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
(a) She plays the organ for them.
(b) She sings for them.
(c) She directs them.
(d) She makes their gowns.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years has it been since Dr. Ed has had a vacation?
2. What color of hair does Polly have?
3. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
4. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
5. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)