|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A mustache.
(b) A rake.
(c) A cigar.
2. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
(a) Rough and short.
(b) Long and rough.
(c) Soft and long.
(d) Soft and short.
3. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
(a) Shaves and changes his shirt.
(b) Smokes his pipe.
(c) Tells the boys stories.
(d) Sings and plays guitar.
4. How many fellow workmen had Rosicky helped bury in the tailoring trade?
5. Polly asks Rosicky to tell her about a city; which city is it?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
2. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
3. What does Rosicky take out of his pants pocket to give to Rudolph?
4. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
5. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)