|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
2. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) A soaked ground.
(b) Mud for pigs.
(c) Soft ground to plant trees.
(d) Terrible ditches to clean.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(a) A desk.
(b) A closet.
(d) A bed.
4. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(b) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
5. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky hope for his boys?
2. How many acres of corn do the Rosickys have?
3. When Rosicky reaches the windmill he sways and catches what?
4. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
5. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)