|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(b) Chicken Pox.
(d) The flu.
2. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Fifth grade.
(b) Twelfth grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Ninth grade.
3. Rosicky thinks that town would be the place for one of his boys if they were what?
(a) Smart and educated.
(b) Crooked and sharp.
(c) Witty and wealthy.
(d) Tall and handsome.
4. What kind of man does Rosicky find terrifying and horrible?
(a) A dishonest and crafty man.
(b) A smart and ingenious man.
(c) A loud and harsh man.
(d) A wealthy and smart man.
5. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
(a) Two hours.
(b) An hour and thirty minutes.
(c) An hour.
(d) Thirty minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
2. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
3. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
4. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)