|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
(a) The general merchandise place.
(b) The livestock yard.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) An empty field.
2. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(b) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
3. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) Terrible ditches to clean.
(b) A soaked ground.
(c) Mud for pigs.
(d) Soft ground to plant trees.
4. Who finds Rosicky lying on the floor?
(c) Doctor Ed.
5. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Smith.
(b) Tom Marshall.
(c) Tom Meeks.
(d) Tom Anthony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Having a farm means you don't have to choose between what?
2. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
3. Where was the young Rosicky when he found out what was "the matter with him"?
4. What do Rosicky and the boys put in that freezes in the ground?
5. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)