|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which month is as bitter as February?
2. Who says, "I ain't much afraid of hard times, Rudy"?
3. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
(a) A contagious smile.
(b) A sharp smile.
(c) A twinkly smile.
(d) A growing smile.
4. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(b) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
5. What color of hair does Polly have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
2. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
3. What color eyes does Polly have?
4. How many fellow workmen had Rosicky helped bury in the tailoring trade?
5. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)