|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Smith.
(b) Tom Anthony.
(c) Tom Marshall.
(d) Tom Meeks.
2. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
(a) The store parking.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The wheat field.
(d) The Rosicky's back yard.
3. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A rake.
(c) A mustache.
4. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
(c) Farm work.
5. Having a farm means you don't have to choose between what?
(a) Bosses and strikers.
(b) Dress shoes or boots.
(c) Opera or plays.
(d) Rich or poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly dislike about housework?
2. How many fellow workmen had Rosicky helped bury in the tailoring trade?
3. What color of hair does Polly have?
4. What does Rudolph leave in the barn?
5. Who finds Rosicky lying on the floor?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)