|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
(a) Rudolph and Mary.
(b) Rudolph and Polly.
(c) Polly and Josephine.
(d) Mary and Anton.
2. What does Rosicky's life seem like to Doctor Ed?
(a) Complete and beautiful.
(b) Incomplete and sad.
(c) Sincere but heart wrenching.
(d) Beautiful but bittersweet.
3. What rattles while Rosicky is sitting by the window?
(a) The floor boards.
(b) The panes.
(c) The barn.
(d) The wind chimes.
4. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
(a) An hour and thirty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Thirty minutes.
(d) An hour.
5. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
(a) A dead rat.
(b) A bible.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A roast goose.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
2. Who slips behind Rosicky's chair and gives him a kiss on the neck?
3. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
4. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
5. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)