|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has lodged into the alfalfa field?
(a) Wheat sprouts.
(b) Russian thistle plants.
(c) Rosemary plants.
(d) Prickle plants.
2. How long does Polly keep the hot applications on Rosicky?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Two hours.
(c) An hour.
(d) An hour and thirty minutes.
3. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) Shop owners from South America.
(c) Merchants at the market.
(d) Sea captains.
4. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
5. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(b) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
(c) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(d) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Having a farm means you don't have to choose between what?
2. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
3. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
4. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
5. What rattles while Rosicky is sitting by the window?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)