|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A river.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A barn.
2. How long ago had Rudolph gone to work in a factory in Omaha?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) One year.
3. Where does Doctor Ed stop his car and sit?
(a) The wheat field.
(b) The store parking.
(c) The Rosicky's back yard.
(d) The graveyard.
4. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
5. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Rosicky's desire?
2. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
3. What do Rosicky and the boys put in that freezes in the ground?
4. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
5. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)