|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky want his boys to do after he is gone?
(a) He wants them to all marry rich women.
(b) He wants them to become famous.
(c) He wants them to "be here" and to work his land.
(d) He wants them to become factory workers.
2. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Coffee and ham.
(b) Cider and pancakes.
(c) Eggs and bacon.
(d) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
3. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
(a) The butter.
(b) The glasses.
(c) The milk.
(d) The silverware.
4. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His mother.
(c) His time in New York.
(d) His time in London.
5. What action does Rosicky take when Rudolph flushes crimson and has a flash in his eye?
(a) He yells at him.
(b) He holds up a warning finger.
(c) He pounds the table.
(d) He stomps his foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
2. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
3. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
4. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
5. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)