|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
(b) Beer and oysters.
(c) Girls, and oysters.
2. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Not growing enough corn.
(c) Yelling at Rosicky.
(d) Selling his horse.
3. Why does Rosicky tell the boys they can't use the car?
(a) Because he is going to let Rudolph and Polly use it.
(b) Because the storm is too fierce.
(c) Because it has a flat tire.
(d) Because it isn't working.
4. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Fasslers.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Feelers.
(d) The Marksons.
5. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Birthing a cow.
(b) Shearing sheep.
(c) Pitching hay.
(d) Shelling corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
2. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
3. What action does Rosicky take when Rudolph flushes crimson and has a flash in his eye?
4. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
5. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)