|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
2. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
3. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shearing sheep.
(b) Birthing a cow.
(c) Shelling corn.
(d) Pitching hay.
4. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
(a) Two miles.
(b) One-half mile.
(c) Two and one-half miles.
(d) One mile.
5. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
2. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
3. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
4. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)