|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the young Rosicky when he found out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) At home in the loft.
(b) At work.
(c) Park Place.
(d) At the opera.
2. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His time in New York.
(c) His time in London.
(d) His mother.
3. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
(a) He looks up at the stars.
(b) He sits down on the ground.
(c) He looks into his kitchen window.
(d) He lights his pipe.
4. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A flute.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A violin.
5. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
(a) Beer and oysters.
(b) Girls, and oysters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
2. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
3. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
4. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
5. How many acres of corn do the Rosickys have?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)