|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Rosicky came to meet his cousin in London?
(a) He found that his cousin had married.
(b) He discovered that no one knew who his cousin was.
(c) He found that cousin had passed away.
(d) He discovered that his cousin had gone to America.
2. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The cornfield.
(b) The snow.
(c) The wheat fields.
(d) The rain.
3. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
(a) The lake.
(b) The barn.
(c) The orchard.
(d) The graveyard.
4. What was Rosicky's desire?
(a) To stay in the city.
(b) To sing in the opera.
(c) To ride horses.
(d) To return to the country.
5. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(a) Olive oil.
(d) Black tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
2. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
3. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
4. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
5. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)