|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
2. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) One dollar and fifty cents.
3. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
(a) Under the kitchen sink.
(b) Folded up on the couch.
(c) Behind the kitchen door.
(d) Over a kitchen chair.
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) From plays and poetry.
(b) From the newspaper.
(c) At night school.
(d) From a kindly neigbor.
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
3. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
4. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
5. When Rosicky sits down to have a pipe what does he listen to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)