|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
(a) He lights his pipe.
(b) He sits down on the ground.
(c) He looks up at the stars.
(d) He looks into his kitchen window.
2. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Skinny cats.
(b) Slim boards.
(c) Paper thin people.
(d) Skimmed milk.
3. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
4. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
5. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A barn.
(b) A mailbox.
(c) A windmill.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
2. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
4. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
5. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)