|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
(a) A confectioner.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A chef.
(d) A carpenter
2. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
(a) The day before Thanksgiving.
(b) Thanksgiving day.
(c) The day before Christmas.
(d) Christmas day.
3. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Feed the cattle more grain.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Buy more land.
(d) Put money into the bank.
4. On what night would the boys pile into their car?
5. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A horse pasture.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
2. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
3. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
4. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
5. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)