|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A rake.
(d) A mustache.
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their farm.
(b) Their crops and animals.
(c) Their coffee or pipe.
(d) Their family.
3. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Plum preserves.
(b) Raspberry wine.
(c) Strawberry tarts.
(d) Apple pie filling.
4. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
5. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
(a) A roast goose.
(b) A bible.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A dead rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
2. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
3. Who says, "I ain't much afraid of hard times, Rudy"?
4. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
5. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)