|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
(a) The day before Christmas.
(b) Thanksgiving day.
(c) The day before Thanksgiving.
(d) Christmas day.
2. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Nine or ten years.
(b) Two or three years.
(c) Five or six years.
(d) Six or seven years.
3. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
(d) Corduroy with sheepskin collar.
4. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
(a) His father's parents.
(b) His mother's parents.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
5. What happened when Rosicky came to meet his cousin in London?
(a) He found that cousin had passed away.
(b) He discovered that no one knew who his cousin was.
(c) He found that his cousin had married.
(d) He discovered that his cousin had gone to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would a deep snow keep warm?
2. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
3. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
4. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
5. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)