|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
(a) Not growing enough corn.
(b) Yelling at Rosicky.
(c) Getting married.
(d) Selling his horse.
2. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Put money into the bank.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Buy more land.
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The cornfield.
(d) The wheat fields.
4. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His hat.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His gloves.
5. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(c) Green beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
3. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
4. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
5. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)