|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
2. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
3. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A pacemaker.
(b) A new heart.
(c) A pipe.
(d) Some coffee.
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) From plays and poetry.
(b) At night school.
(c) From a kindly neigbor.
(d) From the newspaper.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A curved stone.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A shell on an old turtle.
(d) A straight wooden plank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
2. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
3. What is Rosicky afraid will happen if Polly grows discontented?
4. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
5. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)