|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Polly have?
2. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Selling his horse.
(c) Yelling at Rosicky.
(d) Not growing enough corn.
3. When Rosicky sits down to have a pipe what does he listen to?
(a) The rain falling.
(b) The crickets.
(c) The clock ticking.
(d) The radio.
4. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Paper thin people.
(b) Slim boards.
(c) Skimmed milk.
(d) Skinny cats.
5. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
2. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
3. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
4. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
5. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)