|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
(a) They "sealed you into a world of work and pain".
(b) They "captured your freedom".
(c) They "cemented you away from any contact with the ground".
(d) They "took you away from your loves".
2. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
(a) She wants to kiss his cheek.
(b) She wants to hug Rosicky.
(c) She wants to drop her head on his shoulder.
(d) She wants to weep.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A curved stone.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A straight wooden plank.
(d) A shell on an old turtle.
4. When Rosicky cleans up at Rudolph's house, what does he sweep?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The dining room.
(d) The house.
5. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) Terrible ditches to clean.
(b) A soaked ground.
(c) Mud for pigs.
(d) Soft ground to plant trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
3. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
4. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
5. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)