|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
2. One Saturday morning the boys talk about starting early so they could see what?
(a) The store windows decorated.
(b) The girls at the school.
(c) The church yard.
(d) The Christmas things in the store.
3. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy a bigger home.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Put money into the bank.
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
5. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) His mother.
(b) His childhood.
(c) His time in New York.
(d) His time in London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
2. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
3. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)