|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The cornfield.
(b) The wheat fields.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
2. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
3. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(b) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
4. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
5. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
2. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
3. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
4. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)