|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A horse on de run".
(b) "A cat on de fence".
(c) "A hog in de garden".
(d) "A boy in de mud".
2. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
3. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
(a) His father's parents.
(b) His father and stepmother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
4. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(b) Mrs. Marshall.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
5. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His patients.
(b) His grey hairs.
(c) His parents.
(d) His relatives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
2. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
3. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
4. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
5. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)