|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
2. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
3. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A mustache.
(c) A rake.
4. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
(a) She makes their gowns.
(b) She directs them.
(c) She plays the organ for them.
(d) She sings for them.
5. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
2. What color eyes does Polly have?
3. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
4. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
5. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)