|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His pen.
(b) His thermometer.
(c) His stethoscope.
(d) His notebook.
2. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
3. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
(a) Smart women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Slim women.
(d) Silly women.
4. When Rosicky cleans up at Rudolph's house, what does he sweep?
(a) The house.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The dining room.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A curved stone.
(b) A straight wooden plank.
(c) A cat's arched back.
(d) A shell on an old turtle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rosicky learn English?
2. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
4. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)