|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Birthing a cow.
(b) Shelling corn.
(c) Pitching hay.
(d) Shearing sheep.
2. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
(a) He sits down on the ground.
(b) He looks into his kitchen window.
(c) He looks up at the stars.
(d) He lights his pipe.
3. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
(a) Under the kitchen sink.
(b) Behind the kitchen door.
(c) Over a kitchen chair.
(d) Folded up on the couch.
4. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
5. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
(a) Because of the leather that was drying next door.
(b) Because of the lilac bushes in the front of the factory.
(c) Because of the sea breeze.
(d) Because of the fine lumber put up there to season.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
5. What color eyes does Polly have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)