|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
2. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Ninth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
3. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A pacemaker.
(c) A new heart.
(d) A pipe.
4. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He walks.
(b) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(c) He drives his Ford.
(d) He rides in his wagon.
5. What is Polly wearing when Rosicky comes to their home?
(a) A short-sleeved gingham dress.
(b) Work overalls and an apron.
(c) An apron and a silk dress.
(d) Slippers and a flannel nightgown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
2. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
3. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
4. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
5. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)