|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
2. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) Central America.
(b) South America.
(c) The East.
(d) South America and the East.
3. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
4. Who says, "Town girls is used to more than country girls"?
5. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
2. What is Rosicky afraid will happen if Polly grows discontented?
3. Polly asks Rosicky to tell her about a city; which city is it?
4. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
5. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)