|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Polly and Rudolph begin to be friends?
(a) Tenth grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Ninth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
2. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His hat.
(c) His jacket.
(d) His glasses.
3. What does Polly dislike about housework?
(b) That there is so much of it.
(c) All of it.
(d) The dishes.
4. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(d) The twenty-fourth of July.
5. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His parents.
(b) His relatives.
(c) His grey hairs.
(d) His patients.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosicky's first name?
2. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
3. What is Rosicky afraid will happen if Polly grows discontented?
4. What does Polly want to do after Rosicky grips her elbows and shows his funny bright eyes?
5. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)