|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The wheat fields.
(b) The rain.
(c) The snow.
(d) The cornfield.
2. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
(a) A jack-knife or a box of candy.
(b) A jack-knife or bubble gum.
(c) A jump rope or bubble gum.
(d) Bubble gum or a bouncy ball.
3. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
(a) The milk.
(b) The silverware.
(c) The butter.
(d) The glasses.
4. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A new heart.
(b) A pacemaker.
(c) A pipe.
(d) Some coffee.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(a) A bed.
(b) A closet.
(c) A desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
2. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
3. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
4. What kind of car do the Rosickys own?
5. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)