|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His glasses.
(d) His jacket.
2. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
(a) Silly women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Smart women.
(d) Slim women.
3. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
4. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(c) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Marshall.
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(b) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(c) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(d) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Rosicky learn English?
2. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
3. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
4. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
5. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)