|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
(a) One dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) One dollar and fifty cents.
2. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
(a) They "cemented you away from any contact with the ground".
(b) They "captured your freedom".
(c) They "sealed you into a world of work and pain".
(d) They "took you away from your loves".
3. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A violin.
(b) A flute.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A guitar.
4. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
(a) They yell at their father to stop.
(b) They take the fork from him.
(c) They physically carry Rosicky down from the loft.
(d) They yell for their mother.
5. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Fixing the plumbing.
(c) Cleaning floors.
(d) Baking bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
2. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
3. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
5. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)