|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Feelers.
(b) The Marksons.
(c) The Fasslers.
(d) The Johnsons.
2. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
3. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Six or seven years.
(b) Two or three years.
(c) Nine or ten years.
(d) Five or six years.
4. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grey hairs.
(c) His patients.
(d) His relatives.
5. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father's parents.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His father and stepmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
2. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
3. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
4. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
5. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)