|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) The Fourth of July.
(d) The twenty-fourth of July.
2. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) Sea captains.
(b) Shop owners from South America.
(d) Merchants at the market.
3. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A pond.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A horse pasture.
(d) A graveyard.
4. What was Rosicky's desire?
(a) To return to the country.
(b) To sing in the opera.
(c) To ride horses.
(d) To stay in the city.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A cat's arched back.
(b) A shell on an old turtle.
(c) A curved stone.
(d) A straight wooden plank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
2. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
3. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
4. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
5. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)