|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Feelers.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Marksons.
(d) The Fasslers.
2. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
3. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(b) Mrs. Marshall.
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
4. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A shell on an old turtle.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A curved stone.
(d) A straight wooden plank.
5. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
2. How many years did Rosicky spend in London?
3. How old is Rosicky?
4. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
5. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)