|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His stethoscope.
(b) His thermometer.
(c) His pen.
(d) His notebook.
2. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The wheat fields.
(b) The cornfield.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
3. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(b) Black tea.
(c) Olive oil.
4. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(b) Chicken Pox.
(d) The flu.
5. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
(a) The butcher.
(b) Dr. Burleigh.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
4. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
5. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)