|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(b) London and Chicago.
(c) Chicago and Omaha.
2. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
(c) Large stones.
3. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A windmill.
(b) A barn.
(c) A river.
(d) A mailbox.
4. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
5. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
(a) In caves.
(b) In shops.
(c) In the fields.
(d) On boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
2. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)