|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(c) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Marshall.
2. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(b) London and Chicago.
(d) Chicago and Omaha.
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Meeks.
(b) Tom Marshall.
(c) Tom Smith.
(d) Tom Anthony.
4. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy a bigger home.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Put money into the bank.
(d) Feed the cattle more grain.
5. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
(b) Girls, and oysters.
(d) Beer and oysters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
2. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
3. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
4. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
5. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)