|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Six or seven years.
(b) Nine or ten years.
(c) Two or three years.
(d) Five or six years.
2. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
3. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(b) John Rosicky.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
4. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Put money into the bank.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Buy more land.
(d) Feed the cattle more grain.
5. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A flute.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
2. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
3. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
4. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)