|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a tailor.
(b) He was a sheepherder.
(c) He was a baker's assistant.
(d) He was a mail boy.
2. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
4. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He rides in his wagon.
(b) He walks.
(c) He drives his Ford.
(d) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
5. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rosicky?
2. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
3. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
4. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
5. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)