|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
2. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
(a) The livestock yard.
(b) The general merchandise place.
(c) An empty field.
(d) The grocery store.
3. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a baker's assistant.
(b) He was a tailor.
(c) He was a mail boy.
(d) He was a sheepherder.
4. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A pacemaker.
(b) Some coffee.
(c) A new heart.
(d) A pipe.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
2. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
3. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
4. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)