|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their crops and animals.
(b) Their farm.
(c) Their coffee or pipe.
(d) Their family.
2. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Anthony.
(b) Tom Marshall.
(c) Tom Smith.
(d) Tom Meeks.
4. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her plucked eyebrows.
(b) Her accent.
(c) Her polished nails.
(d) Her red lipstick.
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A hog in de garden".
(b) "A cat on de fence".
(c) "A boy in de mud".
(d) "A horse on de run".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
2. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
3. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
4. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
5. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)