|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A new heart.
(b) A pipe.
(c) Some coffee.
(d) A pacemaker.
2. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(b) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(c) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(d) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
3. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His hat.
(d) His glasses.
4. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(d) Mr. Rosicky.
5. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Skimmed milk.
(b) Skinny cats.
(c) Slim boards.
(d) Paper thin people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
2. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)