|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Meeks.
(b) Tom Anthony.
(c) Tom Marshall.
(d) Tom Smith.
2. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mr. Rosicky.
(c) Mrs. Marshall.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
3. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
4. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(b) The flu.
5. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
(b) Farm work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
2. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
3. What is Rosicky's first name?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
5. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)