|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
2. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Put money into the bank.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Buy more land.
(d) Feed the cattle more grain.
3. What color are the grapes on the Rosickys' table?
4. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A horse pasture.
(b) A pond.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A graveyard.
5. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(d) Green beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
2. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
3. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)