|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(c) Mr. Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Marshall.
2. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Birthing a cow.
(b) Shelling corn.
(c) Shearing sheep.
(d) Pitching hay.
3. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Two or three years.
(b) Six or seven years.
(c) Five or six years.
(d) Nine or ten years.
4. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
5. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A horse pasture.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
2. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
4. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
5. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)