|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
(a) Cider and pancakes.
(b) Coffee, hot biscuits, and sausage.
(c) Coffee and ham.
(d) Eggs and bacon.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
3. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her polished nails.
(b) Her plucked eyebrows.
(c) Her red lipstick.
(d) Her accent.
4. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Fasslers.
(c) The Marksons.
(d) The Feelers.
5. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
(a) His wife.
(b) Dr. Burleigh.
(c) The butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rosicky's first name?
2. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
4. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
5. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)