|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(a) Chicken Pox.
(c) The flu.
2. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His thermometer.
(b) His stethoscope.
(c) His notebook.
(d) His pen.
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His animals.
(b) His sewing.
(c) His family.
(d) His land.
4. What is Rosicky's first name?
5. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
(b) His wife.
(c) The butcher.
(d) Dr. Burleigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What color is the flower Mary snaps off and puts in the doctor's buttonhole?
4. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
5. How many boys does Rosicky have?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)