|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A horse pasture.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A pond.
2. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) Some coffee.
(b) A new heart.
(c) A pacemaker.
(d) A pipe.
3. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
4. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(a) Green beans.
5. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(c) Black tea.
(d) Olive oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
2. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
3. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
4. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)