|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A cigar.
(c) A rake.
(d) A mustache.
2. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A pond.
(b) An orchard.
(c) A graveyard.
(d) A horse pasture.
3. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
(a) His notebook.
(b) His pen.
(c) His stethoscope.
(d) His thermometer.
4. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
5. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy more land.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Put money into the bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
2. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
3. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
4. What is the name of Rosicky's wife?
5. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)