|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
2. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His grey hairs.
(b) His relatives.
(c) His patients.
(d) His parents.
3. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(b) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
4. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(a) The flu.
(d) Chicken Pox.
5. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her accent.
(b) Her polished nails.
(c) Her red lipstick.
(d) Her plucked eyebrows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
2. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
3. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
5. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)