|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
(b) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
2. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
3. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
4. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Five or six years.
(b) Two or three years.
(c) Nine or ten years.
(d) Six or seven years.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rudolph state had been lifting heavy milk cans?
2. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
4. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)