|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
(b) New York.
2. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His wife.
(b) His boys.
(c) His farm.
(d) His animals.
3. What does Polly miss?
(a) Her farm.
(b) The social life of being a store clerk.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her cat named Tickle.
4. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) An orchard.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A pond.
(d) A horse pasture.
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A hog in de garden".
(b) "A cat on de fence".
(c) "A boy in de mud".
(d) "A horse on de run".
Short Answer Questions
1. What pleases the older boys as much as the "little fellow"?
2. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
3. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
4. Where was the young Rosicky when he found out what was "the matter with him"?
5. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)