|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A straight wooden plank.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A curved stone.
(d) A shell on an old turtle.
2. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) Rudolph and Polly.
(c) The girl from the shop.
(d) The doctor.
3. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
(a) The barn.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The lake.
(d) The orchard.
4. One Saturday morning the boys talk about starting early so they could see what?
(a) The Christmas things in the store.
(b) The church yard.
(c) The store windows decorated.
(d) The girls at the school.
5. What color is Mr. Rosicky's handkerchief?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
2. Polly asks Rosicky to tell her about a city; which city is it?
3. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
4. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
5. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)