|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
(a) Because of the lilac bushes in the front of the factory.
(b) Because of the fine lumber put up there to season.
(c) Because of the leather that was drying next door.
(d) Because of the sea breeze.
2. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
(a) A sharp smile.
(b) A growing smile.
(c) A contagious smile.
(d) A twinkly smile.
3. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(a) Green beans.
4. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
(a) New York.
5. How far does Rudolph live from the Rosicky home?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Two and one-half miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) One-half mile.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
2. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
3. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
4. What does Polly dislike about housework?
5. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)