|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
(a) Shearing sheep.
(b) Shelling corn.
(c) Birthing a cow.
(d) Pitching hay.
2. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
3. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
(a) Soft and long.
(b) Long and rough.
(c) Soft and short.
(d) Rough and short.
4. How many sisters does Polly have?
5. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
(a) Rudolph and Mary.
(b) Polly and Josephine.
(c) Mary and Anton.
(d) Rudolph and Polly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Rosicky came to meet his cousin in London?
2. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
3. What is Rosicky's first name?
4. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)