|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(b) Shop owners from South America.
(c) Sea captains.
(d) Merchants at the market.
2. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her polished nails.
(b) Her plucked eyebrows.
(c) Her accent.
(d) Her red lipstick.
3. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
(a) The Christmas singers.
(b) The church bells ringing.
(c) The tailor's family sleeping.
(d) The birds chirping.
4. On what night would the boys pile into their car?
5. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
2. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
3. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
4. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
5. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)