|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(d) New Year's.
2. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
(a) Because of the lilac bushes in the front of the factory.
(b) Because of the fine lumber put up there to season.
(c) Because of the sea breeze.
(d) Because of the leather that was drying next door.
3. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
4. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
5. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a tailor.
(b) He was a mail boy.
(c) He was a sheepherder.
(d) He was a baker's assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
2. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
3. What color eyes does Polly have?
4. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
5. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)