|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
(a) So his wife can cover their worn mattresses..
(b) So his wife can make blankets for the horses.
(c) So his wife can make coats for the children.
(d) So his wife can make goose-feather pillows.
2. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Two dollars.
(c) One dollar and fifty cents.
(d) One dollar.
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Smith.
(b) Tom Meeks.
(c) Tom Anthony.
(d) Tom Marshall.
4. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Baking bread.
(b) Cleaning floors.
(d) Fixing the plumbing.
5. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
(a) The glasses.
(b) The milk.
(c) The butter.
(d) The silverware.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
2. How many countries has Rosicky lived in?
3. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
4. What does Polly dislike about housework?
5. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)