|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
(a) Shelves for the house.
(b) Making over a coat for John.
(c) A shawl for Mary.
(d) A coat for Polly.
2. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
(a) A roast goose.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A dead rat.
(d) A bible.
3. What was Rosicky fond of because he began to have a family late in life?
(a) His animals.
(b) His boys.
(c) His farm.
(d) His wife.
4. What does Rosicky do when he stops by the windmill?
(a) He looks up at the stars.
(b) He sits down on the ground.
(c) He looks into his kitchen window.
(d) He lights his pipe.
5. Where does Rosicky find a bib apron in Polly's house?
(a) Under the kitchen sink.
(b) Folded up on the couch.
(c) Over a kitchen chair.
(d) Behind the kitchen door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
2. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
3. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
4. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
5. What does Rudolph feel sorry about doing "this year"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)