|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Feed the cattle more grain.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Put money into the bank.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
2. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Baking bread.
(c) Cleaning floors.
(d) Fixing the plumbing.
3. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
4. Until when does Rosicky tell the boys that the car is going to be used?
(a) New Year's.
(b) Valentine's Day.
5. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
(c) Farm work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
2. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
4. Who says, "I ain't much afraid of hard times, Rudy"?
5. What does Polly's oldest sister do for the Methodist choir?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)