|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The wheat fields.
(b) The snow.
(c) The cornfield.
(d) The rain.
2. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) Anton Rosicky.
(c) Dr. Ed.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son?
5. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
2. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
3. Polly asks Rosicky to tell her about a city; which city is it?
4. When Rosicky cleans up the kitchen what does he put away?
5. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)