|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A pacemaker.
(c) A new heart.
(d) Some coffee.
2. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Marksons.
(b) The Feelers.
(c) The Johnsons.
(d) The Fasslers.
3. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(b) A closet.
(c) A desk.
(d) A bed.
4. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
5. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
(a) He rides in his wagon.
(b) He drives his Ford.
(c) He gets a ride with a neighbor.
(d) He walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Rosicky?
2. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
3. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
4. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
5. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)