|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Marksons.
(b) The Feelers.
(c) The Johnsons.
(d) The Fasslers.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A shell on an old turtle.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A straight wooden plank.
(d) A curved stone.
3. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Skimmed milk.
(b) Skinny cats.
(c) Paper thin people.
(d) Slim boards.
4. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
(a) Soft and short.
(b) Rough and short.
(c) Soft and long.
(d) Long and rough.
5. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their family.
(b) Their farm.
(c) Their crops and animals.
(d) Their coffee or pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of smile does Rosicky have?
2. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
3. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
4. What do Mary and Anton speak to each other besides English?
5. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)