|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The cornfield.
(d) The wheat fields.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
3. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His sewing.
(b) His animals.
(c) His family.
(d) His land.
4. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
5. How old is Rosicky?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument does Dr. Burleigh pick up and frown at?
2. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
3. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
4. In the beginning of "Neighbor Rosicky", to whom is Rosicky talking
5. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)