|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
2. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
(a) His grey hairs.
(b) His patients.
(c) His parents.
(d) His relatives.
3. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A boy in de mud".
(b) "A horse on de run".
(c) "A cat on de fence".
(d) "A hog in de garden".
4. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
5. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Feed the cattle more grain.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Put money into the bank.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
3. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
4. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
5. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)