|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
2. What has the doctor never been able to separate a Bohemian from?
(a) Their crops and animals.
(b) Their family.
(c) Their coffee or pipe.
(d) Their farm.
3. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
(a) Silly women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Slim women.
(d) Smart women.
4. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Anthony.
(b) Tom Smith.
(c) Tom Marshall.
(d) Tom Meeks.
5. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
2. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
3. What shape are Rosicky's eyes?
4. What does Rosicky ask the doctor for instead of pills for his bad heart?
5. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)