|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the flower Mary snaps off and puts in the doctor's buttonhole?
2. Who said, "You must take us as you find us, Doctor Ed"?
(a) Mrs. Rosicky.
(c) Mr. Rosicky.
3. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(b) The flu.
(c) Chicken Pox.
4. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The rain.
(b) The snow.
(c) The cornfield.
(d) The wheat fields.
5. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A horse on de run".
(b) "A cat on de fence".
(c) "A hog in de garden".
(d) "A boy in de mud".
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
2. How old is Rosicky?
3. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
4. What is the name of Rosicky's oldest son's wife?
5. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)