|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Burleigh state that Rosicky has that will provide him comfort?
(a) His land.
(b) His family.
(c) His animals.
(d) His sewing.
2. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A cigar.
(b) A mustache.
(c) A rake.
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The wheat fields.
(b) The cornfield.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
4. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(a) Black tea.
(d) Olive oil.
5. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
2. How does Rosicky get to the doctor's office?
3. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
4. The Rosickys' kitchen was full of the smell of what?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)