|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
(a) The general merchandise place.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The livestock yard.
(d) An empty field.
2. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A river.
(b) A windmill.
(c) A barn.
(d) A mailbox.
3. What was the name of the farmer that had the big rich farm and a wife who had just had a baby?
(a) Tom Anthony.
(b) Tom Smith.
(c) Tom Meeks.
(d) Tom Marshall.
4. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A hog in de garden".
(b) "A cat on de fence".
(c) "A boy in de mud".
(d) "A horse on de run".
5. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
2. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
3. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
4. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
5. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)