|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
(b) Chicken Pox.
(d) The flu.
2. How many years does Dr. Burleigh think Rosicky's heart is good for?
(a) Six or seven years.
(b) Five or six years.
(c) Nine or ten years.
(d) Two or three years.
3. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
4. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her polished nails.
(b) Her red lipstick.
(c) Her plucked eyebrows.
(d) Her accent.
5. What does Mary tell the doctor that he should keep handy to brush in his hair every morning?
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Black tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the doctor says, "Oh, yes! They're coming. Maybe they'd come faster if I married," what is he talking about?
2. How old is Rosicky?
3. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
4. What does Dr. Burleigh tell Rosicky he needs to cut out of his life?
5. How many miles was it from the rich farm to the Rosicky's place?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)