|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of plants does Mary have that bloom in the winter?
2. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A pond.
(c) A horse pasture.
(d) An orchard.
3. What type of jacket does Rosicky wear?
(a) Corduroy with sheepskin collar.
4. What type of cap does Rosicky wear?
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A straight wooden plank.
(b) A curved stone.
(c) A shell on an old turtle.
(d) A cat's arched back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosicky claims he was short of breath doing what last summer?
2. Rosicky thinks his heart is fine but that he has a little of what?
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
4. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)