|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The cornfield.
(b) The wheat fields.
(c) The rain.
(d) The snow.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky say he is going to build in the boys' room during the winter?
(b) A desk.
(c) A closet.
(d) A bed.
3. What does Rosicky have that is long and brown?
(a) A mustache.
(c) A rake.
(d) A cigar.
4. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
(a) His hat.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His glasses.
5. Mr. Rosicky's mustache is what?
(a) Rough and short.
(b) Soft and short.
(c) Long and rough.
(d) Soft and long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
4. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
5. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)