|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Feed the cattle more grain.
(b) Buy more land.
(c) Put money into the bank.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
2. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A horse pasture.
(b) A pond.
(c) An orchard.
(d) A graveyard.
3. What kind of papers does Rosicky keep on his shelf?
4. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A cat on de fence".
(b) "A hog in de garden".
(c) "A boy in de mud".
(d) "A horse on de run".
5. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
(a) Her polished nails.
(b) Her red lipstick.
(c) Her plucked eyebrows.
(d) Her accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
2. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
3. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
4. What would a deep snow keep warm?
5. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)