|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Fasslers.
(b) The Johnsons.
(c) The Feelers.
(d) The Marksons.
2. How old was Rosicky when he landed in New York?
3. What did Rosicky listen to on Christmas day in London?
(a) The church bells ringing.
(b) The tailor's family sleeping.
(c) The birds chirping.
(d) The Christmas singers.
4. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) The livestock yard.
(c) An empty field.
(d) The general merchandise place.
5. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
(a) "Father's Corner".
(b) "Father's work place".
(c) "Rosicky's Corner".
(d) "Rosicky's work place".
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
2. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
3. Where in New York did Rosicky land?
4. What did Rosicky find wrong with the cities?
5. Who run arm in arm across the fields in the bitter wind?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)