|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
2. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
3. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
(a) The rain.
(b) The cornfield.
(c) The snow.
(d) The wheat fields.
4. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) From a kindly neigbor.
(b) At night school.
(c) From plays and poetry.
(d) From the newspaper.
5. Where did Rosicky sleep besides the Embankment?
(a) The bakery.
(d) On boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
2. Who says, "I ain't much afraid of hard times, Rudy"?
3. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
4. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
5. What amuses Rosicky about the girl who always waits on him at the store?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)