|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a tailor.
(b) He was a mail boy.
(c) He was a baker's assistant.
(d) He was a sheepherder.
2. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
(a) The Johnsons.
(b) The Fasslers.
(c) The Feelers.
(d) The Marksons.
3. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) His childhood.
(b) His mother.
(c) His time in London.
(d) His time in New York.
4. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Strawberry tarts.
(b) Raspberry wine.
(c) Plum preserves.
(d) Apple pie filling.
5. What is set before Mr. Rosicky's house?
(a) A river.
(b) A windmill.
(c) A barn.
(d) A mailbox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
2. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
3. What is the color of the stripes that the ticking has that Mr. Rosicky buys?
4. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
5. What was the name of the tailor that Rosicky meets?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)