|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
(a) In shops.
(b) In the fields.
(c) In caves.
(d) On boats.
2. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
(a) He was a sheepherder.
(b) He was a mail boy.
(c) He was a baker's assistant.
(d) He was a tailor.
3. What is the kolache stuffed with that Mrs. Rosicky takes out of the oven?
4. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
(a) The packing house.
(b) The city newspaper.
(c) The boat docks.
(d) The store.
5. What kind of hedge was at the back of Trinity churchyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
2. What is the name of the girl that waits on Mr. Rosicky?
3. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
4. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
5. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)