|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) From the newspaper.
(b) From a kindly neigbor.
(c) At night school.
(d) From plays and poetry.
2. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
3. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
(a) Silly women.
(b) Smart women.
(c) Sad women.
(d) Slim women.
4. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
5. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
(a) The orchard.
(b) The barn.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
2. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
3. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
4. What would a deep snow keep warm?
5. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)