|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of corn do the Rosickys have?
2. On the day of the hot wind, what does Mary say she was making?
(a) Strawberry tarts.
(b) Raspberry wine.
(c) Apple pie filling.
(d) Plum preserves.
3. Whom did Anton live with after his mother died?
(a) His father's parents.
(b) His mother's parents.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His uncle.
4. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
(c) Green beans.
5. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A shell on an old turtle.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A straight wooden plank.
(d) A curved stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
2. Who slips behind Rosicky's chair and gives him a kiss on the neck?
3. How many years older than Mary is Anton Rosicky?
4. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
5. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)