|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
2. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
(a) Shelves for the house.
(b) A coat for Polly.
(c) A shawl for Mary.
(d) Making over a coat for John.
3. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
(a) Sings and plays guitar.
(b) Shaves and changes his shirt.
(c) Smokes his pipe.
(d) Tells the boys stories.
4. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A flute.
(b) A trumpet.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A violin.
5. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
2. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
3. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
4. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
5. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)