|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of corn do the Rosickys have?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What is the name of Mr. Rosicky's youngest son?
4. Who gave Mary the seeds of the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) Anton Rosicky.
(d) Dr. Ed.
5. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
(b) Large stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
2. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
3. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
4. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)