|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) South America.
(b) Central America.
(c) South America and the East.
(d) The East.
2. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) The twenty-fourth of July.
(d) The Fourth of July.
3. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
(a) Slim women.
(b) Sad women.
(c) Silly women.
(d) Smart women.
4. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
(a) The lake.
(b) The orchard.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The barn.
5. Whom did Loeffler buy wood from?
(a) Shop owners from South America.
(c) Merchants at the market.
(d) Sea captains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
2. What would Rosicky and his chum have after the performances?
3. What does the snow leave after it melts?
4. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
5. What is next door to the farm-implement store?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)