|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
(a) Chicago and Omaha.
(d) London and Chicago.
2. Where had Rosicky's father and grandfather worked?
(a) In the fields.
(b) In shops.
(c) In caves.
(d) On boats.
3. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) Soft ground to plant trees.
(b) Mud for pigs.
(c) A soaked ground.
(d) Terrible ditches to clean.
4. Mr. Rosicky asks Mary not to yell at him like what?
(a) "A hog in de garden".
(b) "A boy in de mud".
(c) "A horse on de run".
(d) "A cat on de fence".
5. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
(a) A coat for Polly.
(b) Making over a coat for John.
(c) Shelves for the house.
(d) A shawl for Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is going on in the Rosicky kitchen all day in Part 5?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
4. What does Rosicky do while the turkey is roasting?
5. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)