|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Buy more land.
(b) Put money into the bank.
(c) Feed the cattle more grain.
(d) Buy a bigger home.
2. What kind of instrument did Zichec play?
(a) A violin.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A trumpet.
(d) A flute.
3. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
(a) The doctor.
(b) Mr. Rosicky.
(c) John Rosicky.
(d) Mrs. Rosicky.
4. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
(a) "Father's work place".
(b) "Father's Corner".
(c) "Rosicky's work place".
(d) "Rosicky's Corner".
5. What were there multitudes of in the tailor's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
2. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
3. What day did the young Rosicky find out what was "the matter with him"?
4. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
5. Rosicky subscribed for Bohemian papers printed where?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)