|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Cleaning floors.
(c) Baking bread.
(d) Fixing the plumbing.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky encounter when he goes out to his wagon?
3. Rudolph claims he can make good wages railroading or where?
(a) The boat docks.
(b) The packing house.
(c) The store.
(d) The city newspaper.
4. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
(b) New York.
5. What would a deep snow keep warm?
(a) The wheat.
(b) The corn.
(c) The horses.
(d) The hay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind Mr. Rosicky's house?
2. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
3. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
4. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
5. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)