|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
2. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
(a) A coat for Polly.
(b) A shawl for Mary.
(c) Shelves for the house.
(d) Making over a coat for John.
3. Mary tells the creamery agent that she would rather put some color into her children's faces than what?
(a) Put money into the bank.
(b) Buy a bigger home.
(c) Buy more land.
(d) Feed the cattle more grain.
4. What color of geranium does Mary have in bloom for Christmas?
5. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(a) Fixing the plumbing.
(b) Cleaning floors.
(c) Baking bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the tailor from that Rosicky met?
2. When Mr. Rosicky enters the farm-implement store what does he put on?
3. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
4. What does Mary set down in the middle of the group?
5. Who is described as "a tree that has not many roots"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)