|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the snow leave after it melts?
(a) Soft ground to plant trees.
(b) A soaked ground.
(c) Mud for pigs.
(d) Terrible ditches to clean.
2. What city did Rosicky think was the finest, richest, and friendliest city in the world?
(c) New York.
3. Why did the loft where Rosicky lived smell good?
(a) Because of the leather that was drying next door.
(b) Because of the lilac bushes in the front of the factory.
(c) Because of the sea breeze.
(d) Because of the fine lumber put up there to season.
4. What is the most disagreeable feeling that Rosicky knows?
5. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
(a) "Rosicky's Corner".
(b) "Father's Corner".
(c) "Father's work place".
(d) "Rosicky's work place".
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rosicky find under his wooden box that he used for a stool?
2. Where did Loeffler buy wood from?
3. Rosicky complains that though he is getting to be an old man he's not what yet?
4. Whom was Rosicky's cousin supposed to be working for in London?
5. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)