|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary talks about the Fourth of July when they had a hot wind what does she say they didn't have yet?
2. How old was Rosicky when he went to Omaha?
3. How did Rosicky learn English?
(a) At night school.
(b) From plays and poetry.
(c) From a kindly neigbor.
(d) From the newspaper.
4. What kind of sofa did Rosicky sleep on at the tailor's home?
5. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
(a) Shelves for the house.
(b) Making over a coat for John.
(c) A shawl for Mary.
(d) A coat for Polly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
2. What does Mrs. Rosicky have in her apron when she meets Mr. Rosicky?
3. What was the name of the tailor that Rosicky meets?
4. What do the boys do if Rosicky goes to throw hay down from the loft?
5. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)