|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres of corn do the Rosickys have?
2. Who comes over for turkey dinner?
(a) The doctor.
(b) Rudolph and Polly.
(c) The neighbors.
(d) The girl from the shop.
3. How much did Rosicky pay for standing room at the opera?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) One dollar and fifty cents.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
4. What does Rosicky do in the afternoons at the house?
(b) Fixing the plumbing.
(c) Cleaning floors.
(d) Baking bread.
5. What did Rosicky keep in order when he lived in the loft with Zichec?
(a) Their music.
(b) Their food.
(c) Their books.
(d) Their clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of woman is Mr. Rosicky "ain't much fur"?
2. What color is the grass that the graveyard is overgrown with?
3. What kind of job did Rosicky have during his youth?
4. What carries a dry, cool fragrance that is released into the air?
5. Why does Mr. Rosicky need ticking?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)