|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rudolph drop upon his knee?
(a) Plum jelly.
(b) His left hand.
(c) His turkey dinner.
(d) His right hand.
2. What does Mr. Rosicky's back look like?
(a) A straight wooden plank.
(b) A cat's arched back.
(c) A shell on an old turtle.
(d) A curved stone.
3. What did Mary think the neighbor children look like?
(a) Slim boards.
(b) Skinny cats.
(c) Skimmed milk.
(d) Paper thin people.
4. What does Rosicky think about when he sees the Jerusalem cherry trees?
(a) His time in New York.
(b) His mother.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His time in London.
5. How many miles has Mr. Rosicky gone before he comes to the graveyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Rosicky smell when he enters the kitchen?
2. After Anton's grandfather died whom did he go to live with?
3. What is in the soil on Mr. Rosicky's farm?
4. What is the name of the place in the house where Rosicky works?
5. What is the name of the neighbors that sold more cream than the Rosickys?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)