Quiz: Part 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What would a deep snow keep warm?
a) The hay.
b) The corn.
c) The wheat.
d) The horses.
2. When does the weather become very cold in Part 5?
a) The day before Christmas.
b) Thanksgiving day.
c) Christmas day.
d) The day before Thanksgiving.
3. Where did Rosicky suggest the family eat their supper when it was too hot?
a) The lake.
b) The orchard.
c) The graveyard.
d) The barn.
4. What are the Jerusalem cherry trees full of?
5. What does Rosicky sit inside working on in Part 5?
a) Shelves for the house.
b) A shawl for Mary.
c) A coat for Polly.
This section contains 258 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)