|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Roy visit when he becomes depressed?
(a) Max Mercy.
(c) His family.
(d) A fortune teller.
2. What happens when Roy sneaks out of the hospital and does some practice batting?
(a) Memo ridicules him.
(b) Pop helps him practice.
(c) He passes out at the plate.
(d) He sees The Judge watching him.
3. What is Roy's reaction after he finally reads Iris's letter?
(a) He shows it to Memo and laughs at Iris.
(b) He shows it to The Judge for advice.
(c) He wads it up and throws it against the wall.
(d) He leaves Memo and returns to Iris.
4. What happens when Roy played cards in Memo's motel room?
(a) He wins a large amount from Gus.
(b) He loses a lot of money.
(c) He gets thrown out of the motel.
(d) He gets sick.
5. What does Roy do about the bribe he is offered to throw the game?
(a) He tells Memo and lets her know he is above that.
(b) He accepts the bribe and bets on the game.
(c) He accepts but later changes his mind.
(d) He reports The Judge to the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Roy's striking out?
2. What is wrong with Roy at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What does Iris say is the only way to find happiness?
4. What happens after Roy makes an important decision during the last inning of the pennant game?
5. What does Roy tell Memo about his mother?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)