|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Memo not be the woman Roy needs?
(a) She is engaged to Bump.
(b) She is too absorbed in her own wants and desires.
(c) Pop forbids them to be together.
(d) Roy doesn't love her.
2. How do the coaches and players deal with the teams slump?
(a) The coaches yell at the players to try and get them to play better.
(b) The coaches work with the players to get them playing better.
(c) They ignore the causes of their distress and try to fix the symptoms.
(d) They do some locker room cheers to get in a better mood.
3. What does Iris tell Roy that repels him?
(a) That she snores when she sleeps.
(b) That she likes The Judge.
(c) That she is a grandmother.
(d) That she likes Gus.
4. In what way does Roy treat Memo and Iris the same?
(a) He told both his life story.
(b) He got angry and gave both a black eye.
(c) He bought both of them lavish gifts.
(d) He treated them both like objects, not people.
5. What does Iris encourage Roy to do?
(a) Sell out to Judge Banner.
(b) Try and get Pop fired.
(c) Be a good influence on young boys.
(d) Stay in baseball one more year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Roy think is trying to throw the game because he plays so poorly?
2. What does Roy say about Iris's appearance?
3. What does Roy do when Iris rejects him?
4. What does Memo tell Roy when he proposes to her?
5. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)