|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iris say is the only way to find happiness?
(a) Through success at baseball.
(b) Through friends.
(c) Through suffering.
(d) Through hard work.
2. How does Roy react to the children among the fans?
(a) He encourages them to be heroes.
(b) He signs autographs for them.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He gives them special attention.
3. What is Max Mercy fixated on?
(a) Getting Pop Fisher fired.
(b) The relationship between Memo and Roy.
(c) Finding out Roy's story.
(d) Reporting baseball stats.
4. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
5. How do the coaches and players deal with the teams slump?
(a) They do some locker room cheers to get in a better mood.
(b) They ignore the causes of their distress and try to fix the symptoms.
(c) The coaches yell at the players to try and get them to play better.
(d) The coaches work with the players to get them playing better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Roy make during the last inning of the pennant game?
2. Why can Memo not be the woman Roy needs?
3. What does Roy think he will gain when he becomes the best player ever and gets Memo?
4. What does Max Mercy do to Roy that angers him so much?
5. What does Roy say about Iris's appearance?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)