|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pitcher that strikes Roy out in the pennant game?
(a) John Young.
(b) Ray Fowler.
(c) Red Blow.
(d) Herman Youngberry.
2. What is Roy's great fear that drives all his motives?
(a) Being booed by fans.
(b) Lack of love.
(c) Death and mortality.
(d) Being injured while playing baseball.
3. Who does Roy see in the stands while playing a game in Chicago?
(a) A lady in a red dress standing and cheering for him.
(b) A baseball scout for another team.
(c) His father whom he hasn't seen in years.
(d) Fans that are cheering for him.
4. What does Roy do to get even with Max Mercy?
(a) He tells Pop Fisher a lie about Max and gets him thrown out of the stadium.
(b) He breaks up his relationship with Memo.
(c) He hits him with his baseball bat.
(d) He pretends to be a German waiter and spills stuff all over Max.
5. When Roy visits a fortune teller, what does she tell him?
(a) That he will soon meet a beautiful brunette.
(b) That he will have a new team scout trying to recruit him.
(c) That he and Memo will soon be married.
(d) That he will hit a homerun in his next game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many games did the Knights win in a row?
2. What does Roy tell Memo about his mother?
3. What offer did The Judge send Memo to tell Roy about?
4. What advice does Red Blow, the trainer, give Roy when he is in his bad slump?
5. After Roy gets out of his slump, where do the fans say he belongs?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)