|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What agreement does Roy make with The Judge?
(a) They couldn't come to any agreement.
(b) $35,000 this year and $45,000 the next to throw the game.
(c) $35,000 this year and $45,000 the next if they won the game.
(d) $50,000 to start his own company.
2. How does Roy react to the children among the fans?
(a) He encourages them to be heroes.
(b) He signs autographs for them.
(c) He gives them special attention.
(d) He ignores them.
3. What does Roy decide to do to try and change his luck?
(a) Get some extra coaching on the side.
(b) Turn his socks inside out and eat less meat.
(c) Say a prayer before playing each game.
(d) Carry a lucky rabbit's foot.
4. What does Memo tell Roy when he proposes to her?
(a) That Pop has forbidden her to marry him.
(b) That she is afraid of being poor.
(c) That she loves Gus.
(d) That she doesn't love him.
5. What does Roy do to get even with Max Mercy?
(a) He tells Pop Fisher a lie about Max and gets him thrown out of the stadium.
(b) He pretends to be a German waiter and spills stuff all over Max.
(c) He breaks up his relationship with Memo.
(d) He hits him with his baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iris tell Roy when he accidentally hits her with a foul ball that goes into the stands?
2. What ultimately brings about Roy's failure?
3. What is Roy's great fear that drives all his motives?
4. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
5. What does Roy say about Iris's appearance?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)