|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy's reaction when The Judge shows up in his motel room?
(a) He is afraid of The Judge.
(b) He threatens to call the FBI.
(c) He cries and tells him he is afraid of losing Memo.
(d) He is surprised because Memo had just left.
2. What is Max Mercy fixated on?
(a) Reporting baseball stats.
(b) The relationship between Memo and Roy.
(c) Finding out Roy's story.
(d) Getting Pop Fisher fired.
3. Who does Roy think is trying to throw the game because he plays so poorly?
(b) The pitcher, Fowler.
(c) All of the Knights players.
(d) Red Blow.
4. Why is Roy so upset that most people bet on the Knights?
(a) Because he doesn't believe in gambling.
(b) Because he doesn't believe they can win.
(c) Because he plans to throw the game.
(d) Because he wants all the attention.
5. Why does Memo tell Roy he should go see a fortune teller?
(a) To find out if they will win the next game.
(b) To find out if they are meant for each other.
(c) Because Bump went to one.
(d) To find out what Roy needs to do to get over his slump.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iris say is the only way to find happiness?
2. What does Roy think about his ability to play after his stay in the hospital?
3. What characteristics does Roy give to age?
4. What does Iris tell Roy that is almost identical to what Harriet Bird told him?
5. What does Roy decide to do to try and change his luck?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)