|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Iris tell Roy when he accidentally hits her with a foul ball that goes into the stands?
(a) That she is pregnant with his child.
(b) That he needs to straighten his hit out and it will be a home run.
(c) That she knows it was an accident.
(d) That she thinks he did it on purpose.
2. What happens to Roy after he leaves Iris and returns to Memo?
(a) He decides to leave all women alone.
(b) He misses Iris and returns to her.
(c) He and Memo get married.
(d) Memo rejects his romantic attempts.
3. What does Roy tell Memo about his mother?
(a) He said that she ran away when he was a teen and he was angry with her.
(b) He said that she was the perfect mother and that he loved her very much.
(c) He said that she was a "whore" who spoiled his father's life.
(d) He said that she died when he was a small toddler.
4. What happens to the Pirates' starting pitcher that pits Roy against a new pitcher?
(a) The Ump throws him out for bad behavior.
(b) He faints.
(c) He gets in a fight and gets thrown out of the game.
(d) He walks too many players and gets pulled out.
5. What does Max Mercy do to Roy that angers him so much?
(a) He takes Memo away from Roy.
(b) He prints a picture of Roy as a clown.
(c) He writes a negative news story about Roy.
(d) He prints a story about Roy's insecurities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the relationship between Memo and Roy during his slump?
2. What offer did The Judge send Memo to tell Roy about?
3. When a man meets with Roy before a game, what does he request?
4. How many games did the Knights win in a row?
5. How do the coaches and players deal with the teams slump?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)