|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Judge's plans for the Knights?
(a) He wants to sell the team to Roy, but Roy doesn't have the money to buy it.
(b) He wants to fire Pop and gain ownership.
(c) He wants to make the Knights a household word.
(d) He wants to promote Roy as his best player.
2. What happens to Gus when Roy finds him with Memo and The Judge?
(a) Roy gives him a bloody nose.
(b) Roy knocks him out.
(c) Roy punches him and his fake eye falls out.
(d) Roy gives him a black eye.
3. What is the result of Roy's striking out?
(a) Memo gets mad at him.
(b) Iris says he is not a hero at all.
(c) Pop takes him out of the game.
(d) They lose the pennant game.
4. Who is the only person that Roy thinks really cares about him?
(a) The brunette in the red dress that stands in the bleachers.
(b) His family who his hasn't seen in several years.
(c) His first coach and trainer.
5. How does Roy react to the children among the fans?
(a) He signs autographs for them.
(b) He encourages them to be heroes.
(c) He ignores them.
(d) He gives them special attention.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the bassoon case that Roy carries on the train?
2. What is the relationship between Gus and Memo?
3. What does Iris tell Roy when he accidentally hits her with a foul ball that goes into the stands?
4. When Roy visits a fortune teller, what does she tell him?
5. What does Max Mercy find out about Roy at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)