|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Roy goes to see Memo at her motel room on the night before the pennant game, who is there with her?
(a) Red Blow.
2. What does Memo do with The Judge's gun when Roy gets it away from The Judge?
(a) Tries to shoot Roy with it.
(b) Throws it away so Roy can't get it.
(c) Takes it with her to protect herself from Roy.
(d) Gives it to Gus so he can shoot Roy.
3. What is in the bassoon case that Roy carries on the train?
(a) A set of tools.
(b) A rifle.
(c) A bassoon.
(d) His bat.
4. What is the Judge's plans for the Knights?
(a) He wants to make the Knights a household word.
(b) He wants to sell the team to Roy, but Roy doesn't have the money to buy it.
(c) He wants to fire Pop and gain ownership.
(d) He wants to promote Roy as his best player.
5. What is Roy's reaction when The Judge shows up in his motel room?
(a) He cries and tells him he is afraid of losing Memo.
(b) He threatens to call the FBI.
(c) He is afraid of The Judge.
(d) He is surprised because Memo had just left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roy think he will gain when he becomes the best player ever and gets Memo?
2. When Memo fails to accept Roy as her new boyfriend, what does he decide will win her over?
3. What ultimately brings about Roy's failure?
4. Who are the two friends that Roy makes with the Knights?
5. What does Roy promise his fans?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)