|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Memo to Roy's motel room?
(c) The Judge.
2. How many years had pass before Roy Hobbs comes to play baseball again?
3. What does Roy do to Wonderboy after they lose the pennant game?
(a) Tries to mend it.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Gives it to a new player.
(d) Buries it.
4. Why does Max Mercy offer Roy $5000?
(a) He offers it as a loan.
(b) He wants to buy the secret of Wonderboy.
(c) For his family's history.
(d) He wants him to throw a game.
5. What is the Judge's plans for the Knights?
(a) He wants to sell the team to Roy, but Roy doesn't have the money to buy it.
(b) He wants to make the Knights a household word.
(c) He wants to fire Pop and gain ownership.
(d) He wants to promote Roy as his best player.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roy get a black eye?
2. What is he referring to when The Judge lectures Roy on the Biblical tale of the dog returning to its own vomit?
3. What two things does Roy find out about Red that makes him think the team needs his help?
4. Who signs the contract for Roy Hobbs to play for the Knights?
5. What happens to Roy after Bump gets injured and dies?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)