|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characteristics does Roy give to age?
(a) Loss of beauty, life, success, and wealth.
(b) The end of his baseball career.
(c) Wisdom and honor.
(d) Achievement of success and wealth.
2. How old is Roy when he starts his journey on the train?
3. What will it take for Roy to be relieved from his suffering?
(a) For him to undergo a change in his values.
(b) To get medical help from his doctor.
(c) For him to win a big game.
(d) To help his teammates become better people.
4. Where does The Judge get his money?
(a) From players whom is he blackmailing.
(b) From ticket sales to Knights games.
(c) From gambling.
(d) No one knows.
5. What happens to Roy after he leaves Iris and returns to Memo?
(a) He misses Iris and returns to her.
(b) He decides to leave all women alone.
(c) He and Memo get married.
(d) Memo rejects his romantic attempts.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Roy obtain his special bat, Wonderboy?
2. What happens to Roy at the party on the night before the game that determines the winner of the pennant?
3. How does Roy react to the children among the fans?
4. What major item do the fans give Roy?
5. How do the fans treat Roy when he gets into a playing slump?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)