|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Roy played cards in Memo's motel room?
(a) He gets sick.
(b) He gets thrown out of the motel.
(c) He wins a large amount from Gus.
(d) He loses a lot of money.
2. What will it take for Roy to be relieved from his suffering?
(a) For him to win a big game.
(b) To help his teammates become better people.
(c) For him to undergo a change in his values.
(d) To get medical help from his doctor.
3. Where does The Judge get his money?
(a) No one knows.
(b) From ticket sales to Knights games.
(c) From players whom is he blackmailing.
(d) From gambling.
4. What does Gus suggest in Memo's motel room that makes Roy so angry?
(a) He suggests he can get him lots more money for throwing a game.
(b) He suggests that Roy is a sorry ball player.
(c) He suggests that Roy is taking advantage of Memo.
(d) He suggests that Memo doesn't like him, but likes Max instead.
5. What is the name of the lady in the red dress?
(a) Memo Paris.
(b) Iris Lemon.
(c) Victoria Youngberry.
(d) Harriet Bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the fans do when they find out Roy didn't get a raise?
2. Who is Gus Sands?
3. What does Pop do when he sees Roy and Memo returning to the motel in the morning?
4. What happens to Roy that Max Mercy finds out when he comes back to the motel?
5. Who is Sam Simpson?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)