|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Judge do when Roy asks for a raise?
(a) He gives him a smaller raise.
(b) He lectures him on the evils of money.
(c) He gives him the raise, saying he is a valuable player.
(d) He fires him because of his arrogance.
2. How does Roy feel about Bump Bailey?
(a) He tries to teach Bump some techniques to help the team.
(b) He looks up to him as a mentor, since both play the outfield.
(c) He is jealous of Bump's relationship with the coach.
(d) He dislikes him because of his bad jokes and his lack of respect for the team or the coach.
3. What does Roy say is the only thing he owes the public?
(a) To play the best ball game ever.
(b) To reveal the bets The Judge is making against his own team.
(c) To explain what happened to Bump.
(d) To tell them about his bat.
4. How do Roy teammates on the Knights treat him?
(a) They tell the coach lies about him.
(b) The pull practical jokes and hide his basson case with his bat.
(c) They pretty much ignore him.
(d) They ask him for advice when he hits well.
5. By what name does Roy call his personal bat?
(c) He did give it a name.
(d) Slam Hitter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sam Simpson?
2. What mistake did Pop make that Red tells Roy about?
3. What happens to Roy because of Doc Knobb's help?
4. What does Sam dream that foretells what will happen to him?
5. What does Roy's teammates on the Knights think of his special bat?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)