|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship between Gus and Memo?
(a) She says he is like a father to her.
(b) She hates him.
(c) She has not relationship with him at all.
(d) She is in love and plans to marry him.
2. What does Roy and Memo think they need for happiness?
(a) People and things.
(b) A dream home and fancy car.
(c) To win at everything.
(d) To get to travel together.
3. What does Pop do when he sees Roy and Memo returning to the motel in the morning?
(a) He tells Roy to leave Memo alone and not to go out with her any more.
(b) He fines Roy $100 for not being in his room the night before.
(c) He benches Roy for being out all night.
(d) He asks Roy if he and Memo are planning on getting married.
4. What does Doc Knobb do that is supposed to help the players win?
(a) He hypnotizes them.
(b) He gives them steroids to make them stronger.
(c) He practices with them every day.
(d) He gives them a pep talk before a game.
5. What does Max Mercy do when he sees Roy and Memo return to the motel?
(a) He interviews Roy about his black eye and writes it for the newspaper.
(b) He chases him through the motel trying to get a photo for the newspaper.
(c) He accuses Roy and Memo of fighting and reports it to the newspaper.
(d) He offers Roy $500 to let him print his story about the wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
2. What does the doctor tell Roy when he is in the hospital?
3. What event causes Memo to view Roy more favorably and go for a ride with him?
4. What is wrong with Roy at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What does Iris tell Roy that is almost identical to what Harriet Bird told him?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)