|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many games did the Knights win in a row?
2. What does Max Mercy do when he sees Roy and Memo return to the motel?
(a) He accuses Roy and Memo of fighting and reports it to the newspaper.
(b) He offers Roy $500 to let him print his story about the wreck.
(c) He interviews Roy about his black eye and writes it for the newspaper.
(d) He chases him through the motel trying to get a photo for the newspaper.
3. What does Roy do when Iris rejects him?
(a) Begs her to reconsider.
(b) Dives underwater for a long time.
(c) Drives away in his car.
(d) Gets angry and runs into the woods.
4. What does Roy think he will gain when he becomes the best player ever and gets Memo?
(a) Lots of fame.
(b) Peace and happiness.
(c) The farm he has always wanted.
(d) Lots of money.
5. Why does Memo ride in the night with Roy without using headlights?
(a) She hates the light and loves darkness.
(b) They need to conserve the car battery.
(c) They are trying to escape without being noticed.
(d) She didn't know he had the lights off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pop do when he sees Roy and Memo returning to the motel in the morning?
2. What does Gus brag to Roy about when they are talking in Memo's motel room?
3. What physical trait does Gus have that makes him unique?
4. Why does "The Whammer" reject Roy?
5. What is Roy's reaction when The Judge shows up in his motel room?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)