|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does "The Whammer" reject Roy?
(a) He has heard that Roy threw a baseball game.
(b) He is jealous of Harriet and Roy.
(c) He doesn't like baseball.
(d) He thinks Roy is inexperienced.
2. How does Roy feel about playing for the Knights when he first puts on his baseball cap for them?
(a) He wants to run away for good.
(b) He is nervous that he might mess up.
(c) He wants to play for at least 10 years.
(d) He is thrilled to get his lifelong dream.
3. How do Roy teammates on the Knights treat him?
(a) The pull practical jokes and hide his basson case with his bat.
(b) They pretty much ignore him.
(c) They tell the coach lies about him.
(d) They ask him for advice when he hits well.
4. How did Roy obtain his special bat, Wonderboy?
(a) He carved it from a tree that got struck by lightening.
(b) Sam gave it to him when he began representing him.
(c) He got it from a famous player that visited his hometown.
(d) His dad gave it to him as a young boy.
5. What is in the bassoon case that Roy carries on the train?
(a) A set of tools.
(b) A bassoon.
(c) A rifle.
(d) His bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pop react to the almost magical quality of Roy's Wonderboy during the first game in which Roy gets to hit?
2. Why does Max Mercy offer Roy $5000?
3. How old is Roy when he starts his journey on the train?
4. Why is Roy so good at baseball?
5. Who is Sam Simpson?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)