|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two friends that Roy makes with the Knights?
(a) Fowler and Eddie.
(b) Harriet and Memo.
(c) The Judge and Bump Bailey.
(d) Pop Fisher and Red Blow.
2. Where does The Judge get his money?
(a) From gambling.
(b) From ticket sales to Knights games.
(c) No one knows.
(d) From players whom is he blackmailing.
3. How do Roy teammates on the Knights treat him?
(a) They ask him for advice when he hits well.
(b) The pull practical jokes and hide his basson case with his bat.
(c) They pretty much ignore him.
(d) They tell the coach lies about him.
4. What happens when Pop lets Roy pitch in Bump's place?
(a) Bump cheers Roy on even though he knows he has lost his pitching position.
(b) Bump helps Roy by practicing pitching with him, but gets hurt during the practice.
(c) Bump tries to destroy Roy's reputation as a baseball player.
(d) Bump tries to be a hero and fractures his skull at the wall trying to catch a ball.
5. What happens to Pop due to Doc's influence?
(a) He gets hit by another player.
(b) He wins a big game that helps his morale.
(c) He gets fired.
(d) He gets teased constantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roy hit baseballs in the game?
2. What headlines in the newspaper catches Sam's attention?
3. What physical trait does Gus have that makes him unique?
4. What happens at the carnival when the train stops there?
5. What does Roy's teammates on the Knights think of his special bat?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)