|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pop due to Doc's influence?
(a) He wins a big game that helps his morale.
(b) He gets teased constantly.
(c) He gets hit by another player.
(d) He gets fired.
2. Why does Memo tell Roy he should go see a fortune teller?
(a) To find out if they will win the next game.
(b) To find out if they are meant for each other.
(c) Because Bump went to one.
(d) To find out what Roy needs to do to get over his slump.
3. Who is the only person that Roy thinks really cares about him?
(a) His family who his hasn't seen in several years.
(c) The brunette in the red dress that stands in the bleachers.
(d) His first coach and trainer.
4. How do Roy teammates on the Knights treat him?
(a) They tell the coach lies about him.
(b) They pretty much ignore him.
(c) The pull practical jokes and hide his basson case with his bat.
(d) They ask him for advice when he hits well.
5. Who is Memo Paris?
(a) A loyal fan that follows the team.
(b) Roy's girlfriend.
(c) Pop's niece and Bump's girlfriend.
(d) A reporter that writes good things about the team.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is he referring to when The Judge lectures Roy on the Biblical tale of the dog returning to its own vomit?
2. How did Roy obtain his special bat, Wonderboy?
3. What happens to Roy because of Doc Knobb's help?
4. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
5. Who sends Memo to Roy's motel room?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)