|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the fans treat Roy when he gets into a playing slump?
(a) They turn on him.
(b) They cheer the other players and boo Roy.
(c) They cheer him on to encourage him.
(d) They don't treat him any differently because they know he will do better.
2. What is he referring to when The Judge lectures Roy on the Biblical tale of the dog returning to its own vomit?
(a) That Roy keeps coming back to baseball.
(b) That Roy constantly eats until he gets sick.
(c) That Roy is stupid like a dog.
(d) That Roy continues to return to his old mistakes.
3. How did Roy obtain his special bat, Wonderboy?
(a) His dad gave it to him as a young boy.
(b) He got it from a famous player that visited his hometown.
(c) He carved it from a tree that got struck by lightening.
(d) Sam gave it to him when he began representing him.
4. Who sends Memo to Roy's motel room?
(b) The Judge.
5. What is Roy's reaction when The Judge shows up in his motel room?
(a) He is afraid of The Judge.
(b) He cries and tells him he is afraid of losing Memo.
(c) He is surprised because Memo had just left.
(d) He threatens to call the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the relationship between Memo and Roy during his slump?
2. What is wrong with Roy at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. What happens to Roy after Bump gets injured and dies?
4. In the league, What position do the Knights fall in?
5. What does Roy wish for when the team gets into a major slump?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)