Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bigger do to silence Mary in her room?
(a) He stuffs the corner of her blanket in her mouth.
(b) He puts his hand over her mouth.
(c) He puts a pillow over her face.
(d) He kisses her.
2. What are Bigger's plans for the kidnapping farce?
(a) But $100,000 in a shoe box that will be dropped and Bessie will retrieve.
(b) Have $10,000 put in a shoe box that will be dropped and Bessie will retrieve.
(c) Put $1,000 in a hat box that Bessie will retrieve.
(d) Put $100,000 in a hat box that he will retrieve.
3. How does Bigger feel when he enters the Dalton home for the very first time?
4. What does Bigger give his friends when he sees them the morning after Mary's murder?
(a) A dollar and a pack of cigarettes.
(b) Money and cigars.
(c) Candy and gum.
(d) A cigarette and a roll of dollars.
5. In Book 2, how do the reporters decide to frame their stories?
(a) That the communists and the negros are working together to get the ransom.
(b) That the communists have plotted the kidnapping and are blaming it on Bigger.
(c) That negros are becomming more involved with communism.
(d) That the negros want to be left alone and the communists forcing their beliefs on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bigger climbs another ledge on the rooftop and beings crawling away?
2. What does Bigger do to Bessie after they go to the old building to hide?
3. What does Jan Erlone think when he hears Bigger's lie about him?
4. After Bigger returns to the Dalton home with Mary's trunk, he again goes to check the furnace. Who interrupts him?
5. Where does Bigger Thomas and his family live?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)