|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through August.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whitsun draws near in "May 1944." Lewis says it is also known in Naples as the Easter of what?
2. Days after the checkpoint three miles outside town, the Marshal is offended when Lewis refuses his gift of what?
3. When thieves raid the Field Security Office at Castellammare castle to steal wheels off vehicles, how high are the walls they have to climb to do so?
(a) 10 ft.
(b) 30 ft.
(c) 20 ft.
(d) 60 ft.
4. When a prostitute presents herself at the police station expecting a blanket in return for her services, Lewis is astonished to find that she is how old?
5. When discussing Latarullo's return to his "uncle from Rome" funeral job Lewis says that a car can be hired to pick Latarullo up on which of the following areas?
(a) Piazza Navona.
(b) Piazza Republica.
(c) Piazza di Spagna.
(d) Piazza Dante.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lattarullo gives Lewis information about the Neapolitan doctor with the stolen Fiat, Lewis taken him to lunch. Which of the following is Lattarullo offered on the way to eat?
2. What method of transportation does Lewis use on his sight-seeing trip to Capaccio?
3. In his discussion of the local mobs around Naples, Lewis says that the only person who ever stood up to the group was whom?
4. When Lewis refuses the blanket-requesting prostitute at the police station, she remains good natured and accepts what other item Lewis offers?
5. In "October 1944" Lewis says that the weather is wonderful at that time of year and that it is common October sport to hunt migrant birds headed to which country?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)