|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As "December 1943" opens, what does Lewis say is the really unpleasant part of his job?
2. As he discusses the frustrations of the Italian boys who have lost the local girls to soldiers, Lewis says that an American soldier can offer a girl all BUT WHICH of the following?
3. When discussing the A-Force's plan to use venereal diseases (STDs) as a weapon Lewis states they've displayed complete disregard for the babies doomed to be born _______?
(a) Brain damaged.
4. When Lewis visits the church of San Pasquale he views the body of the Blessed Egideo; what is this near-saint said to protect?
5. When talking about Neapolitan vendettas, Lewis mentions a boy who ambushed and killed the man who had killed his father before his birth; how old is the boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing Signora Esposito-Lau, Lewis notes that the Psychological Warfare Bureau reported that what percentage of the Italian people collaborated with Germans?
2. When an American soldier reports that he has been to a party in Marichiaro and has met a spy, he bases this accusation on the fact that the man claims to be what?
3. When Lewis returns to Naples in "October 1944" he finds that several members of his section are ill; Moore has which of the following illnesses?
4. When discussing Mussolini's Press Secretary Lewis states that the man is wanted for the murder of which of the following individuals, a former rival of Mussolini?
5. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)