|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Neapolitans serve a banquet to welcome General Mark Clark--who likes fish--the main course was what?
2. After Signora Lola gives Lewis the information about illicit letters being sent, Lattarullo provides Lewis with the name of a letter carrier. What is the man's name?
3. When Lewis travels to Afragola to investigate reports that a woman there is a spy, he finds that a translation error has occurred and the woman is actually suspected of being what?
4. Lewis talks about two large air raids that took place in August, resulting in Naples being extremely short on what in October 1943?
5. Lewis travels to Pomigliano to arrest Mussolini's former Press Secretary, a man by what name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lewis begins work on the suspect file in Naples and must catalog everything; he notes that one report describes an individual that has an obsessive fear of which animal?
2. Which of the following individuals does Lewis meet at Zi' Teresa's restaurant at the end of the November 26, 1943 entry?
3. As "December 1943" opens, what does Lewis say is the really unpleasant part of his job?
4. When discussing Mussolini's Press Secretary Lewis states that the man is wanted for the murder of which of the following individuals, a former rival of Mussolini?
5. When Lewis visits the church of San Pasquale he views the body of the Blessed Egideo; what is this near-saint said to protect?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)