|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When discussing the shrine of Cybele near Avellino, Lewis notes that most devotees travel to Avellino by what transportation method?
(b) Motor bike.
2. When discussing the customary pilgrimage to the shrine of Cybele, Lewis says that it has been a custom for how long?
(a) 2000 years.
(b) 300 years.
(c) 600 years.
(d) 1500 years.
3. While discussing Latarullo's home furnishings Lewis describes a dingy piece of rock, supposedly from the sanctuary of which saint?
(a) St. Michael.
(b) St. Paul.
(c) St. Peter.
(d) St. John.
4. When thieves raid the Field Security Office at Castellammare castle to steal wheels off vehicles, how high are the walls they have to climb to do so?
(a) 10 ft.
(b) 30 ft.
(c) 60 ft.
(d) 20 ft.
5. When Lewis discusses Neapolitan vendettas he says that which of the following individuals told him about this, or else he would not know?
(a) Poggio Reale.
(b) Ingeniere Crespi.
(c) Antonio Priore.
(d) Lo Scalzo.
Short Answer Questions
1. When discussing the Separatist group for the restoration of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Lattarullo tells Lewis he believes the war with Germany will be over by which holiday?
2. What time frame does Lewis give for the completion of the thieves' raid on Castellammare castle to steal wheels off vehicles?
3. Lewis travels to Pomigliano to arrest Mussolini's former Press Secretary, a man by what name?
4. At the end of "February 1944" Lewis sees his first pazzariello on the Via San Pasquale; according to Lewis, this word translates to what?
5. When Lewis and Lattarullo go to lunch and inspect the dish said to be veal, the waiter admits under questioning that it is actually what?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)