|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following groups wants to connect all people through a brain control operation?
(a) The Senders
(b) The Divisionists
(c) The Liquefactionists
(d) The Factualists
2. What is William infected with in Chapter 16?
(b) The Plague
3. Who is trying to have his case heard in Chapter 16?
(c) The Sailor
4. Who is Andrew Keif’s chauffer?
(a) Carl Peterson
(b) The Sailor
5. Which of the following characters dies from an overdose?
(d) The Beagle
6. What does Andrew Keif do for a living?
7. Which of the following groups fights against the Senders?
(a) The Factualists
(b) The Liquefactionists
(c) The Divisionists
(d) The Senders
8. What does Fats learn to serve?
(a) Petit fours
(b) The black meat
(c) White Pony
(d) Whiskey sours
9. What term refers to an organization of non-elected officials of a government or organization that implements the rules, laws, and functions of their institution?
10. What is the subject of the conference that Dr. Schafer attends?
(a) Biological Technology
(b) Technological Psychiatry
(c) Environmental Sociology
(d) Geographical Sociology
11. Who sets the girl from the theater troupe on fire?
(c) William Lee
12. Who does A.J. fund a school for?
(a) Orphaned girls
(b) Delinquent boys
13. In what isolated area is the building in Chapter 16 located?
(a) Pigeon Hole
(c) Greenwich Village
(d) South End
14. Who hangs the girl from the theater troupe in the noose?
15. Who argues that nothing Dr. Schafer has done is wrong?
(a) Dr. Benway
(b) Dr. Peterson
(c) Dr. Schafer
(d) Dr. Berger
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting, what does the doctor want to homosexuality as?
2. What does the Sailor use to cook heroin?
3. What word refers to the turning point marking a change, for the better or the worse?
4. What time did Hauser and O’Brien walk in on William in his hotel room?
5. What is Dr. Schafer accused of practicing?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)