|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city do people have the least amount of privacy?
2. Where did William get into the habit of using a regular syringe for his shots?
(c) New York
3. Which of the following groups wants to cut off parts of their bodies to grow new people, called Replicas?
(a) The Senders
(b) The Factualists
(c) The Liquefactionists
(d) The Divisionists
4. Where does Carl admit to having had homosexual contact?
(a) In college
(b) In the military
(c) In boarding school
(d) At church
5. The Sailor tells the boy that, “The trap hasn’t been aired since the Exterminator fumigated for” what?
(a) Drug addicts
(d) Coke bugs
6. How many fingers is the boy missing?
7. What had Hauser been doing when the Lieutenant called him with his assignment?
(a) Arresting someone
(c) Talking to his cousins
8. In the courtroom, what is the jury trying to determine the paternity of?
(a) A brainwashed child
(b) An orphan of the state
(c) A no-gravity pregnancy
(d) A no-paternity pregnancy
9. Who is described as a con man?
10. A junky, even at the Sailor’s level, runs on what?
(a) Junk time
(b) Mean time
(c) Street time
11. What term refers to the set of goals of an ideological group?
(a) Political agenda
(d) Cultural references
12. Who does the southern doctor at the conference want to kill?
(a) Black attendants
(b) White attendants
(c) Asian attendants
(d) Hispanic attendants
13. What are the boys in the statue about to do?
(a) Engage in murder
(c) Engage in sodomy
(d) Kiss one another
14. What is Hauser ordered to search for in William’s hotel room?
(a) Illegal prostitutes
(d) Drug paraphernalia
15. What is the name of the rubber penis used in the performance?
(a) Steely Dan III
(b) Big Blue
(d) Carol Oates
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story about the man replacing real stones with fake ones, who sends the man to jail?
2. What does A.J. pose as to cover his real profession?
3. What does the man in the market claim makes miracles possible?
4. Which of the following groups wants to connect all people through a brain control operation?
5. On what day does Fats siphon himself into The Plaza?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)