|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do two types of organisms meet and engage in drug deals in Chapter 6?
(a) Meet Cafe
(b) Jules's Cafe
(c) Hassan's Hospital
(d) Merrymount Village
2. In Chapter 12, the scene changes to a courtroom where the doctors are accused of killing a patient who had turned himself into what?
(a) A centipede
(b) A turtle
(c) A housefly
(d) A cockroach
3. Who discusses Joselito’s treatment options with the doctor?
(a) Carl Peterson
(b) William Lee
(c) James Freeman
(d) Mary Smith
4. What does the man in the market claim makes miracles possible?
5. Which of the following is a white, crystalline, narcotic powder derived from morphine and formerly used as an analgesic and sedative?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William S. Burroughs’s middle name?
2. How does NG Joe administer heroin to help with his disorder?
3. What is the name of the rubber penis used in the performance?
4. What is the name of the girl performing with the theater troupe?
5. Where is Willy the Agent’s detoxification unit?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)