|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to the act or process of ceasing to use an addictive drug?
(a) Refusal Syndrome
2. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
(a) His schizophrenia
(b) His father's murder
(c) His brother's bullying
(d) His drug addiction
3. Who tells the story of a boy who literally cuts “a piece of ass” from a prostitute?
(c) William Lee
(d) The Sailor
4. When was the Rime of the Ancient Mariner published?
5. In the courtroom, what is the jury trying to determine the paternity of?
(a) A no-paternity pregnancy
(b) A no-gravity pregnancy
(c) An orphan of the state
(d) A brainwashed child
Short Answer Questions
1. What word refers to the condition of being sexually attracted to children?
2. Who does the Salesman sell random useless kitchen equipment to?
3. Which of the following refers to a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind?
4. What is the subject of the conference that Dr. Schafer attends?
5. What is a sociological term used to describe the values and norms of behavior of a cultural group, or subculture, that run counter to those of the social mainstream of the day?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)