|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the southern doctor at the conference want to kill?
(a) Hispanic attendants
(b) Asian attendants
(c) Black attendants
(d) White attendants
2. Where do the boy and girl go in the first scene of the theater troupe’s performance?
(a) The kitchen
(b) The bathroom
(c) The cellar
(d) The balcony
3. Which of the following refers to an institution for the preservation or recovery of health, especially for convalescence?
4. In the courtroom, what is the jury trying to determine the paternity of?
(a) A no-paternity pregnancy
(b) An orphan of the state
(c) A brainwashed child
(d) A no-gravity pregnancy
5. Who gets the whole group caught by the police in Chapter 3?
(a) The Vigilante
(b) William Lee
(c) The Rube
(d) Neal Cassady
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hangs the girl from the theater troupe in the noose?
2. In Chapter 7, who does William claim is a junkie?
3. What does Dr. Benway use to operate on a woman in Chapter 7?
4. What word does William claim is “English thief slang for inform”?
5. The men and boys involved in the orgy are described as being of different what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)