|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Joselito’s diagnosing doctor from?
2. What is a sociological term used to describe the values and norms of behavior of a cultural group, or subculture, that run counter to those of the social mainstream of the day?
(a) Industrial culture
(b) Media culture
(d) Pop culture
3. What color is the mist that comes from the pen and is inhaled by the Sailor?
4. What piece of music does William hear in Chapter 7?
(a) Sweet Sixteen
(b) God Bless America
(c) I Wanna Hold Your Hand
(d) The Star Spangled Banner
5. What creatures feed off the Mugwumps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Vigilante’s defense for his actions in Chapter 2?
2. Which term refers to a drug addict, especially one addicted to heroin?
3. In Chapter 3, where is the group headed?
4. William awaits the opening of what in Chapter 8?
5. What part of their body are Mugwumps missing?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)