|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of their body are Mugwumps missing?
2. What word refers to the receiving of pleasure from acts involving the infliction or reception of pain or humiliation?
3. What word does William claim is “English thief slang for inform”?
4. Where does Dr. Benway work on his famous project that encourages a police state and arbitrary punishments are given for everyday offenses?
5. How does the Vigilante change physically during his sentence?
(a) He wears new clothes
(b) He gains weight
(c) He grows taller
(d) He goes bald
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of music does William hear in Chapter 7?
2. One of Williams drug induced visions involves a Guard wearing a suit made of what?
3. According to William, what is lost during both the using of drugs and the forced rehabilitation of a person?
4. What subway train does William take uptown in Chapter 1?
5. William imagines a conversation between an Inspector and whom in Chapter 8?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)