1. What is the name of the television show that Greil Marcus uses as an example in the Prologue?
The Dick Cavett Show.
2. What book is being discussed on the television show sketch used in the Prologue?
3. Who wrote the book discussed in the Prologue?
4. Who interrupts the fight over the book in the Prologue?
5. The Prologue states that Marcus wants to discuss rock 'n' roll in what context?
As American culture.
6. Which of the following performers will NOT be discussed in Mystery Train?
This section contains 4,455 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)